Bring up inconsistencies to sig. other?

Lastly, in my long line of solo-venting messages, I brought up that her cell is an issue because she never tells me anything about anyone she is texting. I explained that she has written 100s of texts in my presence and never once volunteered to tell me whom she is texting or any part of the conversation (e.g. “haha, so and so is at the mall and saw a weirdo doing head spins”).

She told me that I could have asked at any point and can now. But this seemed like a bit of a ploy to turn things around.

I explained to her that when I am around my male friends that if they get wrapped up in a text stream it is not uncommon for them to mention something about it and that this was somewhat normal behavior that she totally lacked.

She then turned it around and told me that none of her friends ever mention anyone that they text ever when in her company and that it felt weird to her when I would offer some details of my texting behavior. She told me she did not care and that it was too much information in her book.

It is odd when someone takes privacy to extremes when around their supposed SO. I routinely disclose small things to friends and do so even more when around her because I want to infuse the point that I am not hiding anything at all. It is a good way to build security as emotional investment increases, at least in my book.

Isn’t this just a perfect set up for a woman that wants a steady boyfriend to give her emotional support and sex a few times a week while allowing her to do whatever she would like?

Sorry, drinking beer right now to deal with these feelings, which I know is not healthy.