Bring up inconsistencies to sig. other?

Maybe.

She states that she loves me and is exclusive.

Her father was absent and not faithful to her mother, and her mother was an OCD control freak. So, her patterning seems one of a parent that questions everything and one that avoids those questions to live their “life”.

So, she is the perfect storm of daddy issues and reactionary to any attempt to confront her on any behavior (e.g. it reminds her of her mom yelling at her over how she folded her socks in the 3rd grade).

In retort to me texting her a few times per day, she stated that she had long term relationships before where they only saw each other or talked once every 2 weeks and it was fine.

I told her that that was not a normal relationship where both people loved each other, and she was silent.

She’s messed up. It’s only a matter of time.

She tells me whatever I want to hear to keep me satisfied and then when I get upset she tells me whatever she needs to to shut me down.

I talk to my brother and 2 close friends and they remark how I have never been like this before after several long term relationships. They first question my current sanity (bc they see a shift), and then reflect and then question hers.