Bubbaleechie - Baby Photos!

WARNING - Proud first time parent going nuts with camera!

From this thread:

We aim to please! Here is shot of her almost still inside me just for ivylass: Bubbaleechie mooning my Ob & Gyn as he did the C.Section.

Bubbaleechie holding our fingers in her hands, that is Leechboy’s hand on the left and mine on the right.

Just prior to nappy change.

What a darling! Congrats on the new arrival.

She’s beautiful. :slight_smile:

Awwwwww! Can I be her honorary Grandma? Please? Please?

She’s gorgeous! Congratulations to the Leechfamily.

All together now…awwwwwwwwww!!! She’s BEAUTIFUL!

congrats, what a beautiful baby!

Aw, what a cutie! Congratulations!

Awww… leechiebaby! Great!

Aww, warm fuzzies. :slight_smile: What a cute, adorable, tiny little darling. After seeing the pictures, I want to hold her now. :slight_smile:

Better put a diabetes alert out for those pics (similar to something I saw in Spritle’s sig … it means the pics are sugary-sweet, I think:))…

Y’know…just looking at babies or baby photos gets me pregnant.

(Yes, all of mine have been ‘ocular-conceptions’. None of that gross sex stuff for me!! :D)

Well done Leechy and Leechboy. Annie is indeed a georgous one (although I dunno whether I’d present the ‘mooning’ pic at her 21st!) I’m looking forward to BubbaDope next month…I’ll be wearing sunnies as a contraceptive against her cuteness.

:slight_smile:

Thanks everyone - impossible as it may seem you are making one proud mum and dad even prouder! :slight_smile:

I just got another roll of film developed so once I figure out how to use the scanner (again) I’ll be posting them as well.

Am I the only one who thinks in the second pic she’s doing a little funky dance?

Cute kid. Really small! How much did she weigh?

Absolutely takes my breath away! Adorable! Job well done!

Looks like a keeper…

[minor hijack]

Speaking of still-in-the womb photos…

My SIL had her third child about a month ago. My MIL was up near her shoulders, and has a pic of New Nephew’s head being held up by the Dr. And yes, the rest of him has yet to be born!!! :eek:

Here are some cute pics (taken a little later). :smiley:

[/minor hijack]

Thanks, leechbabe. She sure cleans up well!

Congratulations…I’m surprised you had a chance to post!

She was 6 pounds 4 ounces at birth, pretty good for 4 weeks early.

Avarie537 I couldn’t get your link to work :frowning: Would love to see the pictures.