Burn Maker!

I ran across this ingenious toy from http://www.thespark.com . Being the inquisitive type, I decided to see what would happen if various SDMB’ers were input into the Burn Maker. I don’t feel it is appropriate to use other people’s posts, but I recommend you check out dropzone’s prayer for the Lone Gunmen and friedo’s OP about the Royal Family. How did the Burn Maker know to toss in that line about “drug money”?

Here’s a couple of quotes of my own, Burned:

Original: We’re safe. If they predicted it, we won’t get it.

Burned: We’re safe. If them dickheads predicted that piece of sh*t, we won’t get that bastard.
Original: And when you’re done with that, you might like the Two-Toed and Three-Toed Sloth Page. Try not to break your computer when the annoying sound effects kick in.

Burned: And when you and your hand-job’re done with that, you and your monkey might like the fing Two-Toed and Three-Toed Sloth Page. Try not to fin’ break your sorry computer when the f***ing annoying sound effects kick in.

Neat, huh? I’m going to tote this thing on over to the Pit right now.

Hee hee hee. I think the funnest things to put in there are straight news stories or emails from momma. Hee hee. “Mother, you really should watch your language.”