Butt rocket (NSFW)

In this YouTube video a teen puts a bottle rocket in his butt and his friends light it. NSFW because it shows a bare bum.

What perplexes me more than why he would do it, is that it seems to be a fad (search page). I mean, seriously; there are things that Just Shouldn’t Be Done.

They are all imitating a scene from Jackass. Nothing surprising about that.

Oh, pointing out. Okay.

Still stupid, but could be worse. It could always be worse.

Ah. Never saw it.

I think those young men have some sexual issues to work out.

I say, give them more powerful explosives and encourage them to insert deeper. Darwin is my guide.

I once was forwarded an image that was of someone that had attempted this. They were either using rather large fireworks or the firework was rather close to the body… and couldn’t create enough thrust to pull itself free.

There was third degree burns and it had eaten away chunks of flesh.
I figure the guy got what was coming to him.

I hope someone taped it at least…
No… I can’t find it again… I tried. I’ll look again at some other time.

Hell, the weenie just put the stick in his ass. I was expecting the other end. What a wimp. :rolleyes:

I agree completely. Stupidity should HURT, dammit!

I saw that a few years ago.

<sexist> Do women ever do that “here, hold my beer and watch this” routine? </sexist>

If you check out the search link, you’ll see that yes; they do. More than one!

Geez, you’re right, Johhny. I’m not sure if I’m happy to know that or not. Maybe it’s because I was never a drinker but I can’t imagine what would inspire me to want to blow a rocket out of my ass.

What do you mean, it Should Not Be Done? You watched the video, didn’t you?

That’s why it was done. So people would watch the video. And that’s why it’s still done; it’s now proven that blowing a rocket out of your ass will get you hits on YouTube.

Fame is the spur. Or as my mother used to say, “Some people will do anything to get attention.”

Maybe that’s my problem. Not only do I not want to be on YouTube, I would be terrified that anyone that knows me would see me doing something that weird even if I got off a perfect shot.

I don’t care about the guys, but I do appreciate female bottoms. I hate to see them damaged.