Calling All Great Debaters: VOTE

Go ahead! To vote for someone for a category first see if they are nominated (listed under that category) if not NOMINATE THEM. Once they are LISTED (nominated) you can VOTE for them. Have at it kids, there are 120 categories!

<BIG><BIG><BIG>VOTE NOW</BIG></BIG></BIG>
(there is a category for this forum specifically)

Teeming Millions: http://fathom.org/teemingmillions
“Meat flaps, yellow!” - DrainBead, naked co-ed Twister chat
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

I don’t understand why I have been nominated for thread hijacker.

This voting scheme is just one more example of majority mob rule, designed by Democrats and implemented by Republicans, for the sole purpose of supressing the opinions of Libertarians.

:stuck_out_tongue:

thats alot of awards!!!

bj0rn

:slight_smile: Great Idea, Opalcat! I’m too new here to know who or what to vote for but I’ll try to get some votes in before the end of February! :slight_smile:

Thanks Opal, I already did. And nominated you too!

I want it known that I’m shamelessly campaigning for Crankiest Poster. I can snap at other posters with the best of 'em, and I deserve this honor!

Lib - great post. I was wrong - you do have a sense of humor!

So much for your suggestion that you’re the crankiest.

When I’m cranky, I’m the crankiest. I’m just not consistently cranky.

Now shuddup and get outta my way.

hmmmm… who should I nominate for the ‘crankiest, self-promotion…’

or is that one of the 10^60th categories??

† Jon †
Phillipians 4:13

Well, RTF, I dunno. I mean, if you’re not consistently cranky, I don’t know if we can vote for you as the crankiest…

I never expected to take a bunch of shit about not being cranky enough… :eek:

Would it be possible to include a search by name feature? Would be interesting to see how many nominations someone has received…

Hey, RTF, you should know better. Around here, you make a claim, you’re gonna have to back it up. So either admit you aren’t as cranky as you claimed or be crankier! The choice is yours! :wink:

Fuck all of you whiny gossip-mongors!

Hell is Other People.

See, RTF, now that’s how to be cranky!

:mad:

Hell is Other People.

Now you’re just gonna make Chief Scott cranky! :rolleyes:

How very cliqueish, David. But then, I’d expect nothing more from you as the majority of your cranial cavity is clearly devoted to optic mussels. :cool:

Hell is Other People.

And my face is a bit yellow. I think I need to see a doctor about this jaundice…