Calling all Southern Cal dopers and everyone else

The boss’s wife brought the twins in last week. I heard one of my co-workers stage-whisper, “Don’t go to Johnny L.A.'s cube. He eats babies!”

I replied, “Not raw! Not raw!

I like babies. But I can’t eat a whole one.

Do you keep leftovers in a baby bag? A diaper bag?

:smiley:

Yes, the baby is better, thanks Kathy. Now the HUSBAND is sick, and he’s worse than the kids!

I dunno - Dopers in the Pit? Could get ugly.

YOU ASSHAT!

:wink:

Esprix

:: Ignores Esprix ::

Actually, there’s an Ansel Adams show going on at LACMA, which is right next to the Tar Pits (random comment: Brea is spanish for tar. So we have the tar tar pits. But I digress). So I may go over there first, and then join y’all at Marie Callendars later.

Or maybe I’ll just look for the group yelling “Asshat” at each other over at the pits. :slight_smile:

I’m actually going to have to mark myself as an “unlikely”. I’m going to Abilene, TX, the weekend previous, and I don’t know about two trips in a row.

Downgrade my status to “maybe”, please.

Ansel Adams … pits … Ansel Adams … pits … Ansel Adams … pits … hummmmmmmmmmmm…

What a difficult choice? Do you think anyone would notice if I left Rico to hand out the name tags alone?

Maybe a better question would be how long would I be in the dog house?

Ansel Adams … pits … Ansel Adams … pits … Ansel Adams … pits …

I guess ya’ll will know what I decide to do if you see me or if you don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

bristlesage your status has been duly noted. Hope you can make it.

Kathy

I won’t know until the last minute, I’m still in Looking For A Home mode. I may be moving that weekend, no telling.

It’s a whole lot closer and easier than last time, so I’ll try.

Last minute is great!

Good luck with the home hunt.

Kathy

You just know they’re gonna end up pulling one of us out of the tar before the day is over.

Okay, fine. They’ll probably end up pulling me out of the tar. I should be fairly safe as long as they don’t sell beer anywhere close, though.
Oh, and Edwardina will be there also. Not that she pays attention to these thread thingies.

Gotta check my schedule in the morning, but if I am in town, I’m there.
so put me down for a definite maybe

Hm. Possible Musca domestica in the unguent.

I’m scheduled to work on a Habitat for Humanity project, I think a Friday and a Saturday in March. I’ll have to check the schedule when I get back to my desk on Monday.

Marie Calenders!!!???!!?

Eat some pie for me.

Your wish is my command Zebra. What flavor would you like?

Yeah, beat me, whip me, bite me, make me eat pie :smiley:

Kathy

Looks like I’m safe. I’m scheduled to work on the Habitat house on Friday the 7th, but not on Saturdat the 8th. :slight_smile:

whew, it just wouldn’t be the same without ya Johnny L.A.

Jimmy Carter gave you the day off? :slight_smile:

Actually, my employer is a sponsor of this project. They’re giving all volunteers a day off.

I think I’m still good to go.

But I’m not sure.

March has turned out to be an exceptionally busy month for me.

Don’t forget me!!!

Will there be any young, single, heterosexual males at this meeting? :wink: