Can anyone recommend games to play with my brothers?

I have a lot of time with my brothers for the next couple of weeks and I want to play some games with them. I’m starting to get tired of Super Smash Brothers and one of my brothers is tired of Rock Band, so I’m hoping you guys can recommend some games we can play. They can be video games (we have a PS2, Wii, and xbox 360) or board games. They should be good for 2 or 3 players.

I wouldn’t mind something slower paced. I’d prefer it not to be split screen, but I guess it’s okay if it is. I’m kind of tired of playing Halo with them so not so much something like that.
A co-op game would be great but it doesn’t have to be.

Have you tried out the new Super Mario Bros. for the Wii? You can play up to four people on one scrolling screen. And Mario Kart is great too, except that you’d have split screens there.

I don’t want to spend the money on a couple of extra Wii remotes, otherwise I’d definitely go for those.

How about a board game, like Axis and Allies?

Get in a killer game of Parcheesi with them. That game can be ruthless! For other good board games, check out this recent thread in this forum.

Whoa there, killer! Let’s not get too crazy!

Wait wait. You’ve been playing Super Smash Bros, but don’t have enough Wiimotes?

They’re probably using some old Gamecube controllers.

Yes, I’m using Gamecube controllers for SSBB.

I decided to rent Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I’m surprised by how much I like it. I didn’t love the X-Men Legends game, and I didn’t much like the first MUA. I think I remember it being one of those games where it’s hard to see anything except on an HD TV.

I’m interested in a lot of the board games mentioned, but I’m kind of intimidated by the price and complexity of games like Axis and Allies.

Castle Crasher for Xbox36/Marketplace