Can I pit myself?

I probably deserve it. I’m an old white guy. I’m an atheist, meat-eating liberal, non-gun owner. Some of my best friends are gay, black or both. I drive a rusted out 2006 minivan. I love puppies but kick cats at any opportunity.

I was ok with it all until the cat part.

This white, liberal, carnivorous, atheist, anti-gun, 60 yo boomer woman is also a crazy cat lady who would rather hang out with her cats (and dogs, fish, goats, and horses) than with most people.

Mrs. Mortimus and I have had several cats over the years. I’ll admit to having had a soft spot for them despite the fact that they were all jerks. Among them was a Maine Coon who loved to sleep on my face. Nothing like waking up with a 25 pound sack of fur in my mouth every morning.

He died in his sleep at the ripe old age of 14, fortunately not on my face. I still miss his furry ass.

You could, but you would have to follow the new rules for pit threads and call it “Pitting Mortimus” or somesuch.

I think it isn’t allowed in general. I’ll flag this for @Miller to review though.

Seconded. You are a scumbag. Yes a bag of scum is you.

I was about to Pit you for not driving a 2007 minivan.

For those interested, the OP is an excellent example of “cringe”.

This. It’s so “cringe” it could almost be genuinely pitworthy. Certainly snarkable.

[Moderating]
As What_Exit pointed out, “joke” pittings like this aren’t allowed in the BBQ Pit. Of course, you can be funny while you’re pitting something, but we prefer there to be some genuine anger (to whatever degree) over the topic.

I’m going to close this thread. No warning or other sanction is implied against the OP.
[/Moderating]