Can some one tell me if this site is legit?

Over a year ago I found the site http://www.jackpotjoy.com

On it, you can play for fun or for real money. I play for fun, but once or twice I’ve played using real money, but never win. That is until tonight, when I have won about £500.

So has anyone else used this site before? Is it legit? Will I get the money? The site has had my card details for a year, and have never taken money from my account that I didn’t authorise. But my mum’s worried that the site might not be legit.

It appears legit - it’s this company, who also run this site, the online branch of a major UK betting operator.

Thanks **GorillaMan **.

We expect a small cut of the profits for our support :smiley:

:smiley:

Sadly, the money will be spent paying my university fees for next year.

In return for topless pics,I will quite happily contribute to your uni fees :smiley:

Lol. Okay. but you didn’t specify pics of me, so I’ll get some pics of random people of the internet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Grrr :smiley: Topless pictures OF YOU,taken BY ME :slight_smile: That clear enough? :stuck_out_tongue:

You can’t go changing the deal now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not changing…clarifying.Explaining it in simple words so even a blonde can understand it… :wally

I won something similar stateside, and yes, I did get the money.

Now get a room.

You weren’t clear. Therefore I got to make my own interpretation. It’s your own fault. :smiley:

Cool.

:smiley:

I wouldn’t want anything to think I was after her for her winnings… :smiley: And if you lose money and don’t pay,what happens?

‘Hello Vegas.Give me $100 on red.Damn…OK OK I’ll send the cheque’

Is that room booked? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well then let me say, congratulations on your windfall!

Thanks.She’s gorgeous…Oh wait you were talking to her :stuck_out_tongue: