Can we get a round of 'Fuck Yous' for Wayne LaPierre?

Wayne LaPierre, the leader of the National Rifle Association, which is ostensibly an organization promoting the rights of gun owners but is actually an organization to funnel Russian money to Republicans, is violently opposed to any attempt to rein in gun violence in America or otherwise interfere with the profitability of the gun manufacturers. He is currently testifying in his organization’s bankruptcy hearing after the NY Attorney General filed to shut it down.

Also Wayne LaPierre:

In a deposition that is part of the NRA’s bankruptcy proceedings, LaPierre claims he was “basically under presidential threat without presidential security” after shootings across the country, which led him to sheltering on the 108-foot yacht, named “The Illusion.”

“They simply let me use it as a security retreat because they knew the threat that I was under. And I was basically under presidential threat without presidential security in terms of the number of threats I was getting,” LaPierre said in the deposition.

“And this was the one place that I hope could feel safe, where I remember getting there going, ‘Thank God I’m safe, nobody can get me here.’ And that’s how it happened. That’s why I used it,” he added.

Go to hell, Wayne. Go directly to hell. There’s a saying, “May you get to Heaven before the Devil knows you’re dead”. Hell is going to know that you’re on your way because the stench of your fear-soaked underpants will be inescapable days before you arrive.

There is no torment Satan could devise that would equal the sheer bowel-emptying misery of being Wayne LaPierre, of looking in the mirror each morning and flinching from the sight of your yellow skin driping across your skull like an uncooked kidney pie, and knowing, every single, solitairy day, that you are weaker and more vulnerable than you were yesterday, and the flames reaching for you, higher and higher.

(Also - fuck it. I don’t know how to do multi-paragraph quotes, I guess.)

So, a plentiful supply of guns and ammunition wasn’t good enough to keep Mr. NRA safe?

I’m neither shocked nor saddened.

Seconded in spades, @Merneith ! I only wish his remaining life would be spent in the toe-curling fear he professes to be enduring. I doubt he can muster any emotion other than smugness, though.

If LaPierre were under dire threat, it would be from all the past and current members whose trust he abused in turning the organization into a cash source for himself and cronies, under the pretext of having “just” made it into a partisan DC lobbying group. So yeah, I suppose he would be quite outgunned.

Who was threatening him? Angry Democrats? Heaven forfend!

He would probably blame “antifa” or the Deep State or whatever bogeyman Republicans are screaming about at the time.

To answer the OP’s request: “Say it loudly and proudly. Fuck you Wayne LaPierre.”

I hear Hunter Biden’s laptop is really dangerous, as are Jill Biden’s stockings.

Why didn’t LaPierre man up and just get a bunch of guns for protection? What’s the matter, are you afraid of patriots with guns? Why do you hate guns LaPierre?

Headline:

NRA’s LaPierre runs away and hides because he’s afraid of people with guns

This Arrested Development fan approves.

Current Republican memes:

Wayne LaPierre: I don’t feel safe in a country that has so many guns.

Sidney Powell: I could not possibly be judged guilty of libel because I’m insane.

Donald Trump: I’m the greatest businessman in history. It’s unbelievable how I’ve used the bankruptcy laws to screw all my creditors.

OP, I always have a “Fuck You” for that motherfucker.

You need to make sure there is a > between each paragraph, on a line by itself.

> One Paragraph

> Two Paragraphs
>
> Three Paragraphs. Ah, ah, ah! 

becomes:

One Paragraph

Two Paragraphs

Three Paragraphs. Ah, ah, ah!

Some years ago, there was a shooting where a cop was killed. I heard on the radio (“Meet the Press” or some such show) a mini-debate between LaPierre and the governor of the state. While I don’t recall much detail, one point was that LaPierre absolutely would not recognize any difference between a handgun and an assault rifle – they were all guns to him, and all protected by the 2nd amendment, full stop, end of discussion, of iffs ands or butts.

Upon hearing that mini-debate, I concluded that LaPierre was a psychopath. This was about 10 years ago.

Fuck You, Wayne LaPierre, with the business end of an assault rifle, inserted ALL the way!

It’s not my line, but is a goodie:

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a yacht.

Cue “The Final Countdown.”

Now I have that ear worm - thank you.

I will gladly say “Fuck you Wayne La Pierre” and “Fuck you NRA” while I’m at it.

This is pretty much it. The only other function of the NRA is to funnel member money to sleazebag grifters like Wayne LaPierre and his ilk.

Republicans these days are basically in two groups: Scam artists/Grifters and the marks/suckers that send them money.

I once got a fervent gun nut to agree with me that Wayne LaPierre was an asshole.

I am more than happy to add to the chorus: FUCK YOU WAYNE LAPIERRE!

All this time I thought his name was Pierre LaPew.

That’s the guy who heads up the National Laser Association, but it’s Pierre LaPewpewpew.