Can you tell what movie i just watched?

It was a bit unusual but I loved! It had this line in it: “for a vegetarian, Rents, you are a fucking evil shot”. If you know, what is it, and can you provide a clue from a film, related in some way, for us to guess? :slight_smile:

That was Trainspotting – re-reading your OP I"m not entirely sure if this is an actual question or a game though.

I think it is a game…
Clue from another unusual film, guess the title: “Plate o’ shrimp.”

Wow, I was hoping it would be a game! I did not think anyone would get my film so quick though!

Repo man?

“No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

hint: OP specifies film

WAG: Monty Python, Live at the Hollywood Bowl (?)

“Wiping out the human race? That’s a great idea. That’s great. But more of a long-term thing. I mean, first we have to focus on more immediate goals.”

Nope!

(was that released in theatres? If so my hint may not have been as good as I thought)

History of the World Part I?

Was THAT ever released in the theatres? :slight_smile:

But, no again!

that was from the holy grail, right?

Twelve Monkeys. “I feel like Buckner walking back into Shea.”

Monty Python’s Flying Circus

“What is this thing? I mean there’s no useful purpose for there to be a bunch of choppy, crushy things in the middle of a hallway!”

Galaxy Quest. I love that movie.

“This is why Superman works alone.”

“This episode was badly written!” – Galaxy Quest

(previous long diatribe about how newspapers are full of awful news)
“They’re only 25 cents…”

Easy, “Rounders” baby!

Try this: “Ignore the bird, follow the river!”

MtM

Willow.

Now this: “The only performance that makes it, that truly makes it, is the one that achieves madness.”

No, that’s a TV show, not a film.

Okay, hint 2: It’s someone quoting Monty Python, but it’s the only movie I know of to use that quote.

Sliding Doors

To be nit-picky, I don’t think the film actually used that line. IIRC, In the middle of the film they quoted “our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise, etc” and the last line was “I didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition.”