Cannibal in South Beach - Someone buy this dude a Big Mac

Only in America. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/miami-police-shoot-kill-naked-man-who-was-2377343.html

I think this is how the Zombie Apocalypse starts.

“Land Shark”

It will probably come out that the other man’s name was Mac.

It’s times like this that I’m so proud to live in South Florida.

Oddly, the headlines I’ve happen to see just focus on the guy being naked. I had no idea he was trying to eat the other guy until I read this thread. We have so many nutty headlines here that I don’t bother reading the articles anymore.
-D/a

Big Mac? I was thinking he’d prefer some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

I would not be volunteering to be the eatee’s nurse. You know he’s going to turn any minute. He should be double-tapped immediately.

Keep your ugly fuckin’ goldbrickin’ ass out of my beach community.

Come on. No South Beach diet jokes yet? You guy’s are getting slow in your old age. And man, you gotta be sure THIS scenario wasn’t in the police manual.

This only goes to prove you should be careful who you say “Bite me!” to.

This IS the zombie apocalypse!

We need to face this problem head on.

I’m sure the South Beach community will try to put a good face on it.

Some vidcaps from the surveillance video. Mostly just legs of the two naked guys. Nothing bloody or gross

I can’t imagine what this guy was hopped up on. Zombie indeed. They shot this guy multiple times and he just keeps eating away at the victim’s face.

Add in all the young people driving in for the Urban Beach Week Hip Hop festival (Zombie victims). Somebody has to make this movie. :wink:

Wasn’t that guy in the news a few years back looking for a sexual, cannibalistic relationship in Germany?

A man walked up to me on the street today and said he hadn’t had a bite for days. So I bit him.

Big Macs are made out of people/brains?

Luckily, there is a contingency plan for just this kind of incident.

Of course not. Don’t be stupid. But if the economy keeps a tanking and the obesity epidemic keeps a growing…

McSoylent?