Cats

I vote you round up to acquiring an additional 6. Partial cats aren’t all that cute or cuddly.

My current feline owner, a very adamant only cat (she barely tolerates the bird), is shedding so much lately that I’m surprised there’s any fur still attached to her actual body (she still has plenty).

Mind getting a couple extras for me? I move a lot and I understand their feline majesties don’t like having their territory changed.

Cat Street

Cat Square

From somewhere on Facebook:

Dogs may be loyal, but cats won’t tell the cops where your drugs are hidden.

1600sq ft of house, 48 catpaws in it :smiley:

Also 7 dogpaws, with 2 humans to cater to them all.

Ever tried one of these? Chicken (in fact, a black cat) sheds a lot. Mostly undercoat. But he’s totes mellow and doesn’t mind being petted or brushed against the grain. So you take that silicone brush and go against the grain, maybe some circles, and it lifts out the loose undercoat hair. Then you can go over with a regular brush or one of these and collect it all up. Keeps him tidy for a couple days.

I had a coworker who pass off this mortal coil in her home. After a number of days her cats resorted to eating the person who was not only no longer providing food, but not moving or even breathing.

So your cats will eats you regardless of size if you don’t feed them regularly and don’t move for long enough.

This brush will remove loose hair from a shedding cat.

Why do you hate cats? 1 cat/ 500 sq. ft is much too low a concentration of cats. Downright homeopathic.

My oldest daughter is striving for 1 cat/cubic ft. She’s already up to 5 and wants more. “Send me more cats, dad!”

My youngest daughter and I volunteer every weekend at a cat rescue. We’ve fostered a few kittens already. If she had her way, we’d adopt all the cat’s. But, I have willpower: *“sorry, hon, we’ve already got a cat *(Tibby, rescued from the talons of an owl when he was a kitten—who said cat’s can’t fly?)”.

But, then “Bentley” was admitted to the clinic. A funny adolescent cat with a heart-shaped head, big bright eyes, a beautiful blue-sheen coat and energy to burn. My will power faltered. “Well…ok, I guess one more cat wouldn’t hurt. Maybe Tibby could use a cat-friend after all.”

The vet told us Bentley’s a purebred Korat. I’ve had many cat’s of various breeds over the years: tabbies, Manx, Siamese, 3 Maine Coons… But, this is my first Korat.

After having Bentley a few weeks now, I can best describe the Korat as a Siamese on crack. He’s a bad, bad, bad cat. He bosses Tibby around to no end and demands full-time attention. But Mr. Tibbs likes him, so I guess Bentley’s a keeper.

This thought actually doesn’t bother me. If I ever pass away in my house and nobody notices, I don’t mind if my cats nibble on me if their cat food runs out before anyone finds them. No point in all of us dying.

Myself, I view it as a perfectly norm response on the part of the cat, too. Pet dogs will also do this, although apparently then tend to wait a bit longer than cats before chowing down. I expect any animal kept as a pet that is at all capable of eating flesh will resort to this sooner or later rather than starve.

I guess I’m required to post photos of cats. Here you go:

Bentley: Bentley - Album on Imgur

Bentley & Tibby: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

So will humans. Remember Flight 571? And for a dog or cat, it is not even cannibalism to eat human flesh.

The important thing is not to try to keep anything as a pet that will attempt eat you BEFORE you are deceased. At least in my opinion.

I just have to say the word “brush” and all three of mine are at my feet. I’ve got a heavy duty bristle brush that they love. The two black ones get all sleek and shiny but no matter how much I brush the orange/white one, she still sheds. Granted, her fur is a little longer than theirs. It’s funny, she was always very sleek and clean when she lived in the woods near my workplace but since being inside, she has gotten a little sloppy in the grooming department.

Agreeing with this. If I’m already dead, and nobody finds me, I hope that the cats/dog eat me rather than starve.

Something ought to eat me when I’m dead, anyway. I don’t like the idea of poisoning the body in an attempt to keep it from returning into life in other forms.

I’d rather eat Hodges.

My cat would die from eating my body, considering all the prescriptions I’m on.

Oh well, all right.

That looks good! I’ve been using this grooming glove but he doesn’t like it much; I have to distract him with Temptations treats while brushing him.
https://www.amazon.com/Zico-Grooming-Gloves-Great-Remover/dp/B07HB8RBS8/ref=sr_1_60_sspa?crid=1391459VB3FQO&keywords=cat+hair+glove&qid=1565938649&s=gateway&sprefix=cat+h%2Caps%2C159&sr=8-60-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyQ0EzSkZCUzdEMUNFJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNDA2ODMzV1M2NUZSSTBETDRHJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAwNzI3MzdQSUdPTEFSU08zWE0md2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9idGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl