Cats

My cats lick me quite often. They are obviously sending a thinly veiled message: “if you forget to feed us, you’ll be our next meal.”

They can do whatever they want after I’m dead. Heck, it could save my family the cost of a casket. But, I’m a sound sleeper. Coupled with the numbness of diabetic neuropathy, I’m afraid I may wake up one morning nibbled away up to my kneecaps.

Yeah. And it’s not as if humans wouldn’t eat dogs or cats when hungry. We’d certainly opt for cat or dog meat long before we’d eat Long Pig.

My Siamese would NOT eat me. I’m not near good enough for their refined palates. Plus who would serve it up at the ass-crack of dawn?

Do you prefer your cat in small, medium, or large?

Rocky, on the right, is our old big boy. The other two are a brother-sister duo we adopted a couple of years ago: Irving, the little panther, and Opehlia, the average-sized tigress.

I see now that I am short of my quota. At 1600 square feet, I guess I’m supposed to have three more cats. But that would throw off the balance in our household: the cat to human ratio is 1:1, as is the gender ratio.

Here’s a better shot, with everyone smiling for the camera.

Might I direct you to this thread, posts 19 and 22 specifically?

I can’t make any promises about any links, the thread is a few years old

Nice!

There are three cats in my house and for the love of everything that is holy in the world and beyond, I can’t find a single reason to like them. Nothing in my life would be worse if they didn’t exist. Sure, my wife and kids love them, but me, nope.

I have to love my cats. Nobody save my granddaughter even likes them. They are special, overbred, high-toned beautiful animals. I am so enamoured of them i constantly find myself at odds with normal behavior. I convince myself they love me back. On good days they are a joy to interact with. But, bad days, omg bad days, what can i say? I will be their servant until I, or they buy the farm.

Yes, I do. I prefer them in small, medium, or large.