Cecil, the net is closing in!

So amongst all the other information we now know you have a brother with a very dimpled chin, and a large breasted wife who used to run marathons.

Can’t be too long now till there is a knock on the door at 4am, and you are greeted by two burly dopers who will say: “Cecil Adams, I presume?” and your years of anonymity will be history.

And all these years we thought Cecils brother had a big breasted chin.

I think the search will go better now.

And he’ll say, “No, I’m Ed Zotti.”

Well, at least we now we know for sure that Mrs. Adam’s is not his mother, as the FAQs said was a possibility.

Err. . .you know, Adams without an apostrophe, maybe.

How I loathe thee, '.

And no one will believe him, because two guys who both have large breasted wives who used to do marathons and who have dimple chinned brothers is too much of a co-incidence. Nope, his goose is cooked.

Gah! Doesn’t anyone use spoiler boxes anymore?

:wink:

No, no. Get it right this time. His goose has the large breasts and his dimple-chinned wives used to do his two brothers, marathon style. No coincidence.

Or so Ed Zotti told me. And I believe him.

Well, that makes the issue of shaving in the cleft a lot more interesting.

Ow! My chin! Man I hate using a dull razor!

Named John Adams. Cecil’s other brothers are probably named Sam, Don, and Charles.

And then we have the info that Cecil is considered the intellectual one of the family. Thankfully, I mean what if he had a Mycroft-analogue tucked away somewhere?

And I can’t get this song out of my head:
They’re creepy and they’re kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They’re all together ooky,
The Adams Family.

DooDooDooDootclickclick*
DooDooDooDootclickclick*
DooDooDooDoot
DooDooDooDoot
DooDooDooDootclickclick*

And!

He looks like a rooster. Or a turkey. Or whatever it is that Slug always draws to represent Cecil. A short-sighted bird with a mortarboard.

I’ve always imagined him as looking like Uncle Fester…

Or the Thing.

Got hel you filth spreading slime. :mad:

Definitely intended to a turkey, indicating both Slug’s personal opinion of The Master and erratic representational skilz.

Link

That’d be just like Cecil Adams to dodge trouble by pinning it all on poor Ed Zotti.