Celebrities You Hate Without Any Real Justification

It used to be Paul Reiser. Pro’ly because his character was scum in Aliens. It took me a long time to get over it.

Paris Hilton is a waste of oxygen, and how Demi Moore has survived in Hollywood, nevermind commanding 10s of millions of dollars per film is beyond me. There are others, but for the most part I have good reason for my dislike. Hell, I have good reason for my dislike of Paris and Demi.
-DF

Oh goody. I give impassioned, lenghty diatribes about this very subject on a regular basis. I also drink alot, but no matter. In no particular order (except #1, whom I loathe on a basis usually reserved for luxury car driving asshats who park in handicapped spaces)

1. Cris Collinsworth.
  2. Tom Cruise
  3. Gene Rayburn
  4. Tom Hanks

Michael Douglas
Julia Roberts
Val Kilmer
George Clooney

Gwyneth Paltrow. For being named “Gwyneth”. And being the most overrated blonde in all of history…

And then going well over the top by subsequently naming her child “Apple”. You bitch. Apple? Fuck you. Straight to Hell.

Jim Carrey, except in Eternal Sunshine, because it’s, like, against my religion or something to say anything bad about that movie.

William Hurt (I think the only movie he was in where he didn’t annoy the caca out of me was Kiss of the Spider Woman )

Jennifer Tilly

Julia Roberts

Craig Kilborn

Liev Schreiber

Giovanni Ribisi

Devon Aoki

I hate Cris Collinsworth so much that just reading his name is enough to send my blood pressure soaring. God I hate that prick. I hate his smug face. I hate the stupid things he says on the HBO show. I hate his stupid commentary that rivals Madden’s in its inaneness. He ruins the football season for me every year just by existing.

Kathy Najimy
Kirstie Alley
Janeane Garofalo
Rosie O’Donnell
Paris Hilton
Joan Lunden
Katie Couric
Jack Nicholson
Tom Cruise
Chris Farley
Sophia Coppola
Those two guys from “The Man Show”
The Dell Interns

And I cannot freakin STAND John Lovitz!

Then my biological programming is messed up, 'cause this woman doesn’t like him either.

I can’t stand Kenny Chesney. I know, I’m supposed to swoon over him, but I just can’t for some reason. Same thing for Keith Urban.

Lizzie Grubman
Sandra Oh
Renee Zellweger

they all have strange faces that irk me for some reason

John Lovitz: I have never, ever heard him say anything funny, but he always looks like he’s waiting for the “ba-dum-bum!” after every stupid slimy weaselly thing he fuckin’ says.

Winona Ryder: she just looks like a skeez. or someone in the midst of a perpetual bad trip. I feel like her eyeballs are going to pop out and eat me like rabid pirahnas.

John Cusack: I think it’s his nose. I really don’t know. I’ve just been mildly repulsed by him ever since I saw him in Better Off Dead with Q-tips protruding from every cranial orifice.

Nelly: he’s a bitch. I’m more gangsta than him (says the 23-year-old college white girl).

I have one that I thought of immediately upon seeing this thread title:

John Mellencamp

I do not know what it is… but the mere sight of him or hearing his music curdles my blood.

Liv Tyler. I hate her. I have no reason to - I like the characters she plays in almost everything I’ve seen that she’s in [honorable exception: Arwen.] But there’s just someting about her, her voice. Oh god, that shy little-girl voice. I want to slap her or shake her or something.

/rant. exhale.

Or something? Hmmm… Let me see if I can think of anything.

Yummmm… Liv Tyler :smiley:

Mine:

Tom Green.

Leonardo DiCaprio - ick. He’s a grub. Hairless, pasty and looks like he was dug up from an ailing lawn.

I know perfectly well that Darrell Hammond isn’t really Sean Connery, he just impersonates him on SNL, but everytime I see the real Sean Connery, I start thinking of lines from the skit called Celebrity Jeopardy and about how cruel he is. :smiley:

Sean Connery: Well, the game is afoot. I’ll take anal bum cover for 7,000.

Alex Trebek: That’s An album cover, not anal bum cover.

Sean Connery: I can read, Trebek. That says Anal bum cover. I’ve spent five years of my life trying to invent an anal bum cover, failing to do so is my greatest regret.

Alex Trebek: You have lead a horrifying life. The category is An album cover and the answer is: The Beatles White album is this color.

Owen Wilson. Blecch. Blecch blecch blecch. I hate him. Dunno why; I just had a strong urge to punch him in the face at first sight. I cheered when he got killed by a fireplace in that really bad horror movie.

I take it you don’t like Mena Suvari either? :smiley:

Anyhew, my list:
Any reality tv celebrity
Regis Philbin and his co-hosts
Any celebrity who thinks what they say on any issue is important strictly because they are a celebrity.
Barbara Streisand
Liza Minelli
Any flavor of the month teen celebrity who is treated like every word they say is gospel.
Quentin Tarantino

Renee Zellwegger
Ashton Kutcher
Barry Manilow
Regis Philbin and any of his co-hosts
Joan Rivers & Melissa
Paris Hilton
Jay Leno
The Olsen Twins