Celebrity Death Pool 2020

Better hurry - you’ve only got hours left to claim the points from RBG’s death! :smiley:

Sam Wyche Former Bengals coach Sam Wyche dead at 74

General Qasem Soleimani, the 2nd most powerful man in Iran, discovers what an air strike feels like.

Briefly.

On Dec 23 so no points in 2020.

Australian actor Tom Long has died at 51.
I remember him from The Dish, but he was more well known to most from the Aussie TV series Sea Change.

Lol, I just checked my 2001 list - 4 dead, 9 alive (no alts).
Princess Margaret died 2002, but I didn’t check off the fourth until 2017 (Jerry Lewis).

You need to avoid putting really old people on your list: as others have said, those people have spent decades not dying, and, with all that practice, some of them have gotten quite good at that.

Elizabeth Wurtzul, author of Prozac Nation, has died at age 52.

Former Michigan State football coach George Perles has died at 15 points. Fifteen points that I won’t be getting because I revised him off my list at the last minute in favor of John Lewis.

And here I thought you knew something when I saw him on your list; I never noticed that you took him off for what you decided was low hanging fruit.

Had him on my list last year, after he resigned from the MSU board due to health reasons. Dagnabbit;

John Baldessari, artist

Comedian and writer Buck Henry dies at 89.

Hugo winning science fiction author Mike Resnick - 77.

No! Not Colonel Korn!

Not Dick Lemon! You can’t have a Lemon party without old Dick!

We have lost a truly great mind from among us. :frowning:

Former reality TV contestant Alexis Eddy (“Are You the One?”, which aired on MTV) has died at 23.

Edd “Kookie” Byrnes (Vince Fontaine in “Grease,” “77 Sunset Strip”)) has died at 87