Channel Four to air Wank-a-thon.

God, I love Channel 4.

Remember, folks, this is for Charity. Give 'til it hurts!

Wow. Who did they pole to determine if this was a solid idea? 'Cos however they came by that notion, they were given the shaft. What’s the slogan? “Spare the child and spoil the rod?” “Let’s pull together?” I’m sure someone thought of one of these as a stroke of genius – there’s so much potential fodder here you’d have to beat the ideas off with a stick.

Well, never mind. I’m spent.

MPSIMS: the ideal forum for tossing out weird news stories. I wonder how may people will come?

Won’t somebody think of the kittens?

Whew! What a release, I was afraid you’d shot your wad in the “Darwin Award” thread.

Already this thread is e-wrecked.

Nah, I have plenty of spunk. I just need to pace myself lest I unload all my good stuff prematurely. This topic though is just whacked so I had to get my hands dirty once again, toss off a few more zingers, keep the juices flowing, y’know? I may pop up again later on – If I feel up to it.

Word of advice. Don’t wear your nice clothes.

I love this post!

Damn. I… yeah. No. Never mind.

Yeah, I almost made just about the same post.

I can’t make it. I gotta take a shower that day.

A realllllly long one.

With a fresh bar of soap.

:eek:

How much are tickets?

How will they tell whether the women contestants are faking?

By whether or not they have the urge to snuggle up and talk to the guy next to them afterwards?

Hopefully all of them. Multiple times.

-Tcat

I’ll…be in my bunk.

Yes, practise makes perfect, so keep it up. Beat the competition and you might just come into your own.

So many “own goal” jokes to choose from…