Charter members: remember subscription anniversary is coming up

You can re-up now, without losing any time from your current subscription.

Plus, I don’t do the two-year subscription every two ywears, because I think that would make it more likely I’d miss the date.

Instead, I’ve got a two year subscription and I add a one-year each year. That way i’ve got a cushion if I do miss the date.

Mod: please correct OP title to "Basically everybody: nyah-nyah-na-nyah-nah"

• grumble envy grumble *

I’ve just succumbed to the subscription expiry notices that I’ve been repeatedly getting and re-upped for two years.

I hope that this bump reminds those charter members who may not be checking the e-mail they’re using for the SDMB that the renewal date is May 20 (at least for me).

Ditto. Last year, I did a two-year subscription renewal for the first time, and just extended it by another year. My current expiry date is 05-20-2018.

I also have reminders on both my work and home calendars. It’s flagged as High Importance. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reminder!!

There’s nothing like being altruistic and being cheap about it at the same time.:slight_smile:

Mine doesn’t expire until next April. Not sure how I got out of sync, but I may go ahead and extend it anyway while I’m thinking of it.

If my case is normal, they start sending you daily email reminders about a week before the expiration date.