Chez adhay!

The time for adhay’s reckoning has come. Mods, please bold my nom de plume in the title (do not capitalize). I don’t know how to do it. Maybe I’ll bring it up in GQ.

Also, Mods, I am not sensitive to words. Now, trust me, I am not trying to change any hallowed rules against adhay’s vilification on the Dope. But, if the OP don’t care, who does? I’m looking for a public stoning here. Call it Disney’s Wet Dream.

So, I’m into my second year here. I came to fight global ignorance and have a few laughs in the process.

How about you?

What I’ve discovered on the Boards is that 90% of the world’s population has it’s head shoved three feet up the ass of the top 10% and 90% of the world’s top 10% has it’s head shoved three feet up the ass of the top 1%.

How about you?

Please cite any particular posts of adhay’s you would like to contest or, * forbid, you should agree with.

somebody will respond. Mods, please change my user name. I’m quite serious. You have witnesses.

Now that I’ve joined the crowd, let the stoning of somebody begin.

I’ll pick up on page two. Give you time to zero in.

Welcome to Chez adhay, courtesy of somebody.

I totally just farted.

I have my head shoved up my own ass. What is my percentile.

I don’t know about your percentile, but you must be pretty prehensile.

Jack Batty is confused by the OP; but he thinks it is only designed to get us all to refer to ourselves in the first person. Far be it from Jack Batty to rock the boat.

Step #1. Open your email.
Step #2. Start a letter.
Step #3. Type your name 100 times.
Step #4. Email it to yourself
Step #5. Check your email 2 minutes later.

Seems to me that you’re already stoned. I can’t make head or tail out of what you’re trying to say.

Let me translate: “Look at me! Look at me! LOOOOK AAAAT MEEEEEEEE!”

Adhay, you’re not significant or intelligent or coherent enough to deserve a pitting or even more than one sentence in reply.

Restraint has left me. I must reply. Tune in

Ah, another bizarre adhay thread. This one isn’t in GD either, which is a change. Still incomprehensible, unfortunately…

-XT

Attention whore at 12 o’clock. Fire up the ignore-o-zap.

adhay, PCwise, is never Capitalized. It’s an adhay/somebody thing.

I’m sure he only capped your name because it started the sentence, chief.

-XT

I had lentil soup for lunch.

Hey, it’s at least as interesting as anything the OP has to say.

You are a pedant and it’s Sir Chief to you.

Thanks for the warning.What’s your name, again?

Which in your opinion is what? WTf did I say as you apprehend it? BTW, adhay loves lentils.

How can we vilify you if we don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about?

I found this one to be seriously disconnected from any kind of rational thought.