Inconceivable.
Hehehe, I think you might mean Warner Brothers’ Goofy Gophers, Mac and Tosh.
They cooperate, so I think they’d be more than happy to attack together. ![]()
Shit. You’re indubitably correct. I bow to your superior knowledge. And decorum.
![]()
Technically, I believe we pretend God rested on the 7th day, after which Chuck Norris took over.
Heheh, don’t feel bad. I only know them because around the dawn of Wikipedia my wife compared herself and I to them (which is pretty accurate). I then realized that I had no idea what their names were, so I looked them up.
When I looked up Chip & Dale’s wiki it looked almost right to me. I also didn’t think the ones I remembered were Disney.
I’m just peeved I didn’t act on those misgivings to dig up the correct cite. D’oh ![]()
Thanks again for the needed correction.
The two of youse? Where do ya think ya are?! This The Pit ya punks. Stop being so damn nice and reasonable!
Or sometimes sing about it
Yeah, Chip & Dale fight all the time. They’ll cooperate against Donald Duck, but fight each other because Dale is so lazy and dumb.
Well, shit.. this is in the pit. Am I an asshole for posting this video despite the OPs content? Absolutely! Do I care that I’m an asshole? Absolutely not! Do,I still think Chuck Norris Jokes are funny? I’m you’re Huckleberry! There are lots of new AI Chuck Norris memes out there and I can’t share them unless I piss somebody off.. so enjoy this one. https://youtu.be/ESQBt9R7ikw?is=k0Q4bisWftXlF87R
Long live Chuck Norris jokes and,AI memes!
If only they’d taken the time to use an AI to get a voice that sounded like his.
Obligatory nitpick: I’m your Huckleberry!
Dangit! I know better too!