Chunky Girls

Yo momma’s so fat she had to get baptised at Sea World. Because of the media.

Jeez. Talk about touchy. I’m sensing a little over-defensiveness on this. The OP looked kind of like an observation to me, if a little…I dunno…arrogant. But I’m not a very PC person at all, so maybe it didn’t offend me like it “should.”

And yeah, I don’t think men are looking too good either. Luckily, us dudes have the benefit of a double standard that makes it generally okay for us to have a belly. But I work with more and more fatasses every year.

Here’s a question though…can people lighten up about the fat jokes, or should they even have to? I don’t believe one should be subjected to humiliation, but what’s wrong with having stuff like that pointed out? I’m a skinny guy who used to be fat. I used to be called things like Butterball and Fatass and stuff like that. Now it’s more like Toothpick or Damn Hippie because of my long hair.

I can take some teasing. And I’m not worried about what most folks say about my appearance. But I can (and certainly do my best to) give as good as I get. Instead of bitching…why not zing someone right back? I say take the PC bullshit and stuff it. If you don’t like the thread, either flame the kid or just don’t respond and let it die.

Personally, I like making fun of bald people. Like this guy --> :rolleyes:
The li’l chrome dome is so cute!!

My apologies , never had the time to learn learn grammar .My first few years here I had to make dollars to survive and then I was just to lazy .
PS. I went to English language school for only A month ,but my English I think is not that bad.

Should that be faggot? Is this turning into another guy thread?

You have nothing to loose here you are just guest here.In my case I"m worried because I just paid my yearly subscription today :smack:

I’m thinking about sponsoring your membership fee. :wink:

Yeah, which could reinforce what Canvas Shoes said.

Because, wow! Those Chunky Girls have got a lot of nerve being chunky, haven’t they? :wink:

That’s sweet of you to say, duffer. And you’re right NP, I don’t really have anything to lose. I don’t really have anything to gain, either. I’m here for conversation and maybe to learn something. But I think you’ll be okay…I have a feeling it would take something remarkably belligerent or stupid to get you banned from SDMB. You’ll just have to get the hang of the overall flow of the forums (and establish yourself as someone who can be thoughtful) before you can broach stuff like fat people and accusing the French of giving up on the battle against B.O.

If I may revise: he should think.

That should keep him off our backs for a while…

BTW…I’m not insinuating you’ve said anything about French people…that was just an example. Of me being un-pc and not-as-funny-as-I-think-I-am.

Gotta C-Y-A, baby.

If you want to see insults to the French, just follow my posts. Though not fat French people. Cuz that would just be wrong. :wink:

I’d stop to think before I made fun of someone’s grammar. Even a quick read of nonpolar’s posts indicate a lack of knowledge of English grammar, as in someone not writing in their native language, and not someone making careless mistakes. (But then, maybe that level of reading comprehension is beyond you). His usage is consistant–for example, the absence of articles (a, the) is a common error made by those who don’t know English well. His later post confirms that he is not a native speaker (or, if you are determined to dislike him, he’s pulling an elaborate and rather well-executed ruse).

I also did not take the OP as insulting. He made an observation about women, the gender he is most interested in observing. In the interest of having everyone participate, he added an observation about men. From his post, it is clear that he does not think big people look that good, but he doesn’t say they are unworthy of attention, or lazy pigs or horrible people. To him, they aren’t attractive.

Here’s a shocker–I’m fat, and I rarely think other fat people are attractive just to look at. I don’t think I’m attractive just to look at. Big deal. If somebody bases their opinion, initial or otherwise, solely on my appearence, I’m not that interested in their opinion anyway. But if the initial impression was, “well, she’s heavy, smart and funny, with great boobs”, I have no problem. It’s like the time some idiot chided me for identifying the person I was talking about as “Jim, you know, the blind guy”, because it devalued him as a person to be referred to by his lack of sight. Bullshit. It was something people noticed about him, so it was a good way of letting someone know who I was talking about.

Now THAT’S what the fuck I’m talking about! A little honesty! Rock on, Kallessa!

I still haven’t forgiven my brother for the time that he told me about a guy (sic) he wanted me to meet at his church - interesting, worked in the same field as I did, been to some of the same places, etc.

I was hanging around at the back of the hall after the service, when this black man came up to me and said “You must be Roger”. I gave him a blank look. The penny dropped when he told me that my brother had told him all about me. But the damage had already been done.

Kallessa, for better or worse, I’ll look you up if I ever find myself single. Well said and stay sexy. (yes, that post was sexier than some women I’ve seen trying to sell thier bodies) I’m a sucker for honesty. :slight_smile:

Yeah baby,
When it comes to females,
Cosmo and got nothin to do with my selection.
36-24-36?
Only if she’s 5’3".

So your girlfriend rolls a Honda,
Playin’ workout tapes by Fonda.
But Fonda ain’t got a motor in the back of her Honda,
My anaconda don’t want none unless you’ve got buns, hon.
You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don’t lose that butt.
Some brothers wanna play that hard role,
and tell you that the butt need to go.
So they toss it and leave it,
And I pull up quick to retrieve it.
So Cosmo says you’re fat,
Well I ain’t down with that.
Cuz your waste is small and your curves are kickin’,
And I’m thinkin’ bout stickin’.
To the beanpole dames in the magazines,
You ain’t it Miss Thang.
Give me a sista I can’t resist her,
Red beans and rice didn’t miss her.
Some knucklehead tried to dis,
Cuz his girls were on my list.
He had game but he chose to hit 'em,
And pulled up quick to get with 'em.
So ladies if the butt is round,
And you wanna triple X throw down,
Dial 1-900-Mockingbird and kick them nasty thoughts.
Baby Got Back

What? Yes, I am a caucasian gay man. Yes, I own the CD Maxi single. Why yes, I do play it. (LA Face with an Oakland booty). Just a quirk I guess.

In comparison with some on this board, you’re Maya Angelou.

Comparing you to a native speaker and writer of English and you are a singular virtuoso in comparison with a few of your fellow posters.

It’s better than having Shari Lewis’ hand up your ass, I guess.

Sorta gross when you realize that Shari’s been dead for years, you bitchy sockpuppet.

Why don’t you go back to your three ways with Kukla and Ollie and shut the fuck up.

Am I missing something? I don’t follow this at all.

1. Your brother told you all about this guy (don’t understand the sic) he wanted you to meet.
  2. Guy meets up with you. Recognising you because your brother had, presumably, described you accurately.
  3. The damage (what damage?) had already been done.

What’s the issue here? :confused:

Just a WAG based on some of the overreacting people here;

1. His brother described him as fat (or thin?)
  2. Guy recognized him by brothers descriptions
  3. Roger is emotionally scarred by being singled out for having _____ descriptor.