Chunky Girls

I like chunky women. If you don’t, that means less competition for me. :slight_smile:

i think he got denied some fatty poon :smiley:

Because, like a lot of MCPs, women aren’t there for themselves, they are obligated to be and look like whatever it is a possible male admirerer would want. We don’t have a right to be too skinny, or too fat.

We don’t really belong to ourselves, we are here merely for the pleasure of men, so how DARE we not all be Hollywood starlet lookalikes, eager to please and wait on men for our own delight?

(oh blech, that was hard to type :D)

Agreed. Do any of the people warning him of the pile-on he’s about to recieve seriously believe he isn’t aware of what he’s doing? This is blatant flamebait.

Naaah, somehow I doubt that with nonpolar’s posting style and errrr show of “intellect” that his posts are flameworthy.

They’re fluffy silliness coming from one who seems quite naive and unworldly and not mean, just kindof lacking in graymatter.

:smiley:

Did I call anyone names or swear, is my thread really so offensive.This is pit I think
I just wanted your opinnion not only on how we are killing our self with over consumption of food, but also on society in general- plus maybe someone can throw couple of jokes.That all. :slight_smile:

If that’s the case, then you’re in the wrong forum.

Give the OP a break. It’s not exactly an original topic, but there’s no insult there, just an observation (OK, OK…maybe the Crumb reference is a kind of insult.) And, for the most part, I agree. People are getting bigger and there’s no doubt in my mind that, for the most part, we overconsume food and generally eat like shit.

No no no. Not “people” getting bigger. Girls. Chunky girls. Girls. That is what this OP is about. That’s the title of the OP. No matter what he says now, it’s not about the obesity epidemic in America, it’s about “Chunky Girls.” Not the same thing.

I think Canvas Shoes has it pretty much nailed:

That’s what this is about. How dare women not be the hotties that he expects them to be. How dare they! They should feel obligated to be hot, hot, hot, so he can leer and drool at them!

I like the Crumb girl aesthetic. (Dunno why I’m thinking of this cover.)

I have the T’AINT FAIR poster on my bedroom wall. (“I don’t give a shit any more… I really don’t.” “Oh come on, yes you do! Obviously!”) Such bony and bulbous pathos.

Reading my post you will see that I also wanted your opinion about men too.
Chunky men OK.I 'm not offended by that.Is this really such a taboo.

No, chunky men bad.

Who’s up for some fat jokes?

You made some throwaway, brief, not specific comment about men not looking that great either. You didn’t mention why they didn’t look great.

The OP title was all about girls, (Chunky Girls), the main focus of your OP was about girls and how they resemble Crumb comics. So, too bad if it seems obvious that you are primarily focusing on girls, and not men.

I wonder why I focuse on girls ,well maybe because I’m guy.?

So.

We have thread #3612 about disparaging/defending fat people on the SDMB. :rolleyes:

I think I’d rather hear those jokes you’ve got Necro.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Bless you for a laugh tonight! :smiley:

Can anyone explain why nonpolar would be thinking of chunky men? Seems like he was talking about members of the opposite sex. Or is any commentary of the perceived attractiveness of a person only valid if it’s bisexual?

Oh, I know why. We’ve become so hyper-sensitized to the feelings of 6 billion people that we can’t have a certain taste in what we find attractive? If he likes skinny women, more power to him. I myself get really worked up by fit pregnant women. Guess that means I’m prejudiced against women with flat tummies, huh?

Doh! I forget to mention men! Flat or fat! I’m such an asshole fopr excluding that which is unattractive to me. :smack:

Well , yes I should think more before posting my thread(now I see is kind of stupid) but why you want me to be immediatly banned ,warning would be enough and I will remember to be carefull .

You’re guy? Who the fuck doesn’t know how to put an “a” between “I’m” and “guy”? Are you 6 years old? Putting on a bad Russian accent?

Yes, you should think first, post later. I don’t want you banned, hell, even warned. But the facot of the matter is that all too often we have newby posters sign up here, post stupid disgusting OPs like about fat woman and where are the women, and such, and they flame out. Pretty soon, a mod is warning them and if they ignore it, they’re banned.

I just have this feeling if these kinds of threads continue to pop up, you’ll be known as a “one-trick pony” poster and you’ll eventually get the boot. Definitely think about your OPs before posting them.

Sam

You don’t seriously want anyone to comb through your posts looking for typos, do you?