CJAY 92 Listeners, Post Your Rock Rewards Bonus Codes Here!!

Anyone listening to CJAY 92 across Canada (92.1 FM here in Calgary) will surely have heard of their Rock Rewards Program.
Every weekday, CJAY gives you Bonus Codes which you can enter into an account on their web site to collect points. These points can be redeemed to instantly buy things like movie passes, DVDs, and gift certificates. Also offered are various showcases and raffles which can be bid on.

Anyways, I am hoping that this thread can become a place for people to come and get Bonus Codes that they might have missed during the week.

I’ll start things off by posting a few codes from the last few days:

SPAM321, DRUMS873, 755PIANO, QUOTE858, AWHILE661, VISIT834, GUM599, REPAIR565, 619MISTAKE, LOYAL921

Here are a few more…

LATE449, FEET889, 433JUDGE, GARDEN783, 712BETTER, FORGOT784, CATCH995, 881DEGREE

As I see that this thread has gotten a few views, hopefully there is someone out there who can help me.

I missed this morning’s 8:30 daily password :smack: - did anyone out there get it?

Honey, thank you for that bit of home! I listened to CJAY all the time. Alllllll the time. Going back to when I was finishing up high school at Father Lacombe, and every time I was back in the city after moving away, and then while living in Canmore. Thanks!

Glad I could help you reminisce GINGER , I’m a born and raised Calgary boy myself…went to Bishop Grandin HS. :slight_smile:

Asking for help again…did anyone get today’s (1/22/03) 12:30 password?