Cleveland Film Festival

I want to head to the Cleveland Film Festival. I’m in Columbus, and going to the CFF is one of the high points of my spring season. I’m thinking of going up there for a day or two, having a real cannoli at Presti’s, getting some good dim sum, noshing on some some vegetarian soul food, and stopping by a place called Alesci’s for some nostalgia-producing Italian meats to take home. And, of course, seeing some really neat-o movies. :slight_smile:

Here’s the catch–I have no-one to go with me this year. The person I usually head to the CFF with is going to be at a conference, and everyone else I know either doesn’t want to come or can’t make it up to Cleveland while the fest is still going on.

So–anyone want to go to the CFF with me this year? If you’re in Cleveland, maybe we could just meet up there.

For those of you who have no idea what the heck I’m talking about, check out:

www.clevelandfilmfestival.com

Oh, right–I forgot to mention that the soonest I’d be able to go would be on Sunday or Monday, the 23rd or 24th.

Yeah, that would be great! I almost always manage to go. The short film compliations rock!!!

I’m in Cleveland, never been to the festival before. I may go see it, though the only days I’d be open would be Mondays, as I’m working at Cleveland Play House every other day, and Bellini’s restaurant several days a week.

Sorry for not checking back on this thread. I had good reasons for being away, though, believe you me.

In any case–

Vanyel, I wish I’d been able to get your reply sooner, or I would have been happy to meet you up there today. It’s kinda late for that now, though.

I’m going up tomorrow, and maybe on Wednesday and Thursday. Anyone up for Friday or the weekend? I want to be able to spend as much time seeing neat-o films, eating kick-butt food, and meeting fun people as possible.