Click anyone?>

Since the deadline was in March of 2005, step one is to get a time machine.

David Manning, Ridgefield Press

Or a universal remote.

Huh. That was Roger E’s opinion in a nutshell.

My sincere condolences.

So far, no one has spoken the three words which makes this movie a must see…
so I will…
CHRISTOPHER FREAKIN’ WALKEN!!!

Maybe I wasn’t paying enough attention to the previews, but I was shocked by how depressing the film turned. Not depressing in a subtle way, of course-- very manipulative-- but manipulative is called manipulative because it succeeds at manipulating. The bait-and-switch was very surprising for me. In fact, the second half of the movie was so crushingly heavy that I was actually glad for the

usually aggravating “it was all just a dream!”

The distaste of Sandler cancels out the appeal of Walken, with some to spare. I’ll wait for this on cable.

I was wondering if I was the only guy here who thought of that.

David Hasselhoff gets repeatedly punched in the face, thus picking up the spare.

Oh, BTW–the cartoonist is Milo Manara.

Yet it’s long enough to post about them on SDMB? Heh. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think I’ll be seeing this one even once it’s on DVD either. It’s not that I hate Adam Sandler or anything, but… after seeing Big Daddy in theaters, I’ve kind of avoided his films. Though I will still watch a few minutes of Billy Madison or The Wedding Singer when they come on telly.

Why doesn’t he have starring roles anymore? I miss him. :frowning:

(fake edit)

I just remembered. I liked Mr. Deeds. I never saw it in theaters, but we own it on DVD and I don’t regret it.

I saw it this weekend, liked it but didn’t love it. It sounds like most of the posters here didn’t see it, so posting details about my experience wouldn’t really connect. I’ll just say it was in the same vein, but not quite as good as 50 First Dates or the wedding singer. Watch it on HBO or something.