Coldfire - A question, sir.

I was wondering why this thread was closed instead of deleted? Other than serving as a reference for why Jonathan ross was banned, it seems to serve no purpose other than sucking up bandwidth and space?

Thank you for your time!

Actually, only for one reason.

I had just sent off an e-mail to our esteemed Administrators requesting the banning of the gentleman in question (and his compadre, i like to chew it chew it) when I happened upon the thread of which you, sir, speak. Deeming it useful evidence for their judgment call, I closed it but left it intact for them to see.

I could have moved it out of the public eye, I suppose, but I was too busy doing other stuff, besides, a locked thread in GQ usually falls off the first page within 2 hours anyway.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

My guess would be that linking to it won’t help bandwidth matters :wink:

I’m butting in here, but I kinda assumed it was around because:

1.) I’d never seen it before your link showed me the way

and

2.) It made me laugh. I loved it! The whole big letter, bright colors thing? Totally avant garde. I only wish I will, one day, be just as creative. :slight_smile:

“I only wish I will, one day, be just as creative.:)”

Just make sure you’re never just as banned:D

There’s always a friggin’ catch. Damn them! Damn them all!

It seems that I will have to be sneaky was well as creative. Give me a few years to mull this one over. :slight_smile:

Holy shit, that’s big. :eek:

Wow, SkipMagic I just have to say, you really like to think about what you’re going to say before you post, don’t you? :wink:

Oops, I just realized that my post could be taken as rude rather than funny. I was referring to his/her 14 posts in 3 years.

No worries, throatshot, I understood. :slight_smile:

But hey, you should have seen me yesterday; before this sudden “tear” I’m on, I had only four posts. And one of them was to celebrate me reaching my fourth post.

I’m not very smart, I’m afraid, I just lift heavy objects. :slight_smile:

Well…um, yes. But I don’t like to brag. :wink:

SkipMagic, I’m thinking you should post more often. With lines like

you could be one of the top smart-ass, sarcastic posters on the SDMB! Just something to think about.

Just please don’t be the one to start the “Why were Jonathan Ross and i like to chew it chew it Banned?” thread. :wink:

Hey, SkipMagic, you’re my new SDMB hero!

Thanks, Dirty Earthworm and Jojo, you’re the first to throw kudos my way. And, as I’m concerned with all my firsts, I hope it didn’t hurt much. :wink:

Hey, watcha do with it? Did you end up deleting it? The thread I mean.

Yep, looks like it’s gone now.

I haven’t the faintest idea what any of you is talking about. There was no such thing sullying GQ. :wink:

Well, so much for big. :rolleyes: :smiley:

How very Orwellian. It’s become an unthread. :wink:

Oops. Heh-heh. Gone, eh? So much for big, huh? Well, you know, I just came out of cold pool and “shrinkage” does happen. Um, it’s in all the biology books.

I, er…swear. :cool: