Coldfire dropped the straw that broke the camel's back

I’ve been on the verge of tearing out my fucking hair all week, because of various stressors in school and at the office, but one thing that kept me sane was posting here and having generally pleasant conversations. I posted an anecdote I found rather humorous about me mooning a guy… Whoopty shit.

However, after a few pieces of proverbial shit hitting the fan, I thought I’d come see how the threads were weaving.

The ONLY person to ever upset me online had done it again, and contributed to my almost complete nervous breakdown.

So, with very sad heart, I (in an effort to remove as much bullshit in my life as possible so as not to be rushed to the hospital again like last year) am staying the hell away from the SDMB for a while… I really regret it, because there are many people I admire here. But I just can’t deal with the name-calling and shit-raining-on-parades anymore.

Call me a pussy, call me a nut, call me what you will… To everybody who’s been cool - I’ll miss ya.

To Coldfire… Go fuck yourself, you assdigging “I-can-drink-more-than-anybody-cuz-I-got-a-big-Clog-wearin’-dick” fuckbag.

I apologize that my first, last and only profane insult string took place in MPSIMS… Move the thread if you want, ban me if you must… I got too much going on to put up with this.

Best wishes to all,
Farris Goldstein

Say hello to you cat on the way out.

sigh

You’re a pussy and a nut .

Cya . :rolleyes:

Well, I for one am sorry. I think you were treated quite unfairly in your threads.

Dear Farris,

A few weeks ago, I called you on a wild statement regarding human-feline communications. Things got a little heated (not because of me, although I may be accused of a good hijack there), the matter was taken to the appropriate forum. It was dealt with.

A few days ago, you posted a story about mooning someone as a passenger. It was fun, and I read it with a smile on my face. It wasn’t untill you admitted to mooning someone whilst driving yourself that I commented on it. In rather mild terms. You seemed completely blind to the dangers and still considered yourself a good driver. So I made a somewhat sarcastic remark about your survival chances in the gene pool. Hardly a flame, buddy.

I’m sorry you feel bad. And I hope you’ll overcome whatever problems you’re facing in your life.

But you never will if you keep blaming other people for your own insecurities. Grow up. It’s time to become a man.

Sincerely,

Coldfire

pweetman,

I’m sorry you feel that way. ho-hum, thats the way things go, I suppose.

How very melodramatic…yawn!

:pulling out my kleenex:

“Now what should I do, clean up the bullshit, or pretend to dry by tears?”

:eek:

How vivid.

Lets re-vamp that:

See ya!

For your reading pleasure, I submit the links in my previous posts. Just to see how polite and civil Farris was the last time around. Still, THIS was his only MPSIMS insult :rolleyes:

By the way, I do drink socially, but my penis does not usually wear a wooden shoe.

(Hoo boy, now THERE’S a sig line people will wonder about!)

Plus, I’m betting good money that Farris either can’t resist the temptation and show up again within 24 hours, or he’ll show up under a new name. So much repressed anger and all that.

Coldfire, if your penis can wear a wooden shoe, that would be something to brag about.

Farris ol’ buddy, grow up and grow a pair. So it got a little sticky. So somebody took some shots at you. That’s no call for a tearful farewell. I don’t think anybody remembered but you,(and Coldfire, of course) Learn to roll with it.

Hell, I can’t get a clog on mine. You see, them sequoias only get so big.

I’ve been on the verge of tearing out my fucking hair all year, because of stress at the office, a depressed cat, and various stressors involving a malfunctiong penis enlarger, but one thing that kept me sane was posting here and making up various bullshit stories. I posted a short story I found rather humorous about my talking dog flipping a guy off while he was driving … Whoopty shit.

However, after a few pieces of proverbial shit hitting the fan, I thought I’d come see how the threads were weaving.

The ONLY person to ever upset me online had done it again, and contributed to my almost complete nervous breakdown, because I’m that much of a pathetic loser that I really take all you people say to heart, even though I will likely never ever meet most of you IRL.

So, with very sad heart, I (in an effort to solicit as much pity as I can) am staying the hell away from the SDMB for a while… I really regret it, because there are many more BS stories I would like to make up here. But I just can’t deal with the name-calling and shit-raining-on-parades anymore (I’m so sensitive!).

Call me a pussy, call me a nut, call me what you will, so I can play up the martyr act a little more.

To Coldfire… Go fuck yourself, you assdigging “I-can-drink-more-than-anybody-cuz-I-got-a-big-Clog-wearin’-dick” fuckbag because you had the audicity to question my threads instead of blindly going along with any piece of drivel I posted here.

I apologize that my first, last and only profane insult string took place in MPSIMS… Move the thread if you want, ban me if you must (all the more support for the poor martyr bit that way)… I got too much going on to put up with this, these crosses don’t build themselves you know.

[/quote]

Now here’s a tip from Crunchy Frog. I’ve had problem after problem hit me the last few weeks too. My parents separated, my GF has breat cancer which is spreading through her chest and is currently on chemo for it, I’ve been diagnosed with chronic depression, money problems out the wazoo. I too, took something someone said on the boards too seriously. I went to the Pit about him. I found I was wrong and apologized. That’s what grown-ups do. If they have a problem, they address the problem, they don’t pitch a fit, take their ball and go home. If the grown-up is wrong, he apologizes.

I hope whatever problems you’re having can be addressed and taken care of. I know what it’s like to feel on the edge. But that’s no reason to blame one specific person for how you’re feeling.

Farris,
For what it’s worth, I’ve had those episodes, too. Just take a break and come back. The main thing is, don’t announce to everyone that you’re having a breakdown or are leaving. Just do it and come back when you feel better.

Zette

The breakdown or the leaving?

You know Farris, I have to give you some credit. Obviously you’re having some issues (but IMO making too big of a deal about it and drawing waaaaay too much attention to yourself). So you announce that you’re taking a break - I’m ok with that, good luck with everything, hope you feel better soon.

I am NOT ok with people who announce that they are permanently leaving the board because someone’s being an asshole, they’re having a nervous breakdown, they get into a fight with a mod, etc. In my eyes, if you say you’re leaving, especially after making a big stink about it, you’d better go. FOREVER. Or else you look like an idiot.

Sorry, I was going to start a pit thread about this, but I think this will take up less space. I just get really annoyed with the drama queens who make a big showy exit but forget to “kill themselves” afterwards.

Sorry to hijack.

Farris, if one person saying something you don’t like is really enough to reduce you to tears, then step back, take a deep breath and ask yourself if it’s really worth it.

If your answer is yes, then maybe you need a break from society in general, and not just the MB.

Here’s hoping you can mellow out a little bit and take things less seriously in the future. After all, your posts DO make for good reading. Whatever your decision, good luck.

So you’re upset because Coldfire questions your Dr. Dolittle Talk-To-The-Animals capability and because he says you’re not a good driver because you moon other people you consider to be bad drivers while you are driving?

You really need to develop a thicker skin.