Come on Paul McCartney!

Not even if dad was at work and mum popped out for a pint of milk? :dubious:

Neither of them lived in a traditional family situation. John lived at Mendips with his Aunt Mimi, who often took in student boarders. Paul lived with his dad and brother at 20 Forthlin Road. With only one bathroom, and a tiny one at that, he didn’t have an ideal situation. And, of course, there was no washing machine in his council house.

Twist and Shout? :dubious: Okay, I got nothin’.

Eh, the 1977 “National Lampoon” Beatles issue already ran an interview titled “Beat the Meatles.”

It also included a Beatles Quiz with the question “When did Paul write “Silly Love Songs?”

Answer: “1962-1977”

I ‘don’t’ want to hold your hand. Ewwww!

Maybe they did it in the road?
mmm

Actually, it turns out he lied about this. :frowning:

Can you imagine what it would have happened if Aunt Mimi had come home and found her nephew treating his body like it was an amusement park?!? :eek:

I’d want to be under my umbrella, I tell you what.

And what’s wrong with that, I’d like to know? :dubious:

I seriously question why in the hell Paul would even mention this to the press, even if it was true.

Why? He’s always been rather truthful with the press, but really? I’m having a hard time swallowing this story.

It’s been confirmed by the Beatles very own Deep Throat.

Better that than his mom finding out her parlour is the place where here comes the son.

Do you think he just spit it out without thinking?

You can’t do that.

A tangental-but-Beatles-related story: Ringo and Yoko hopped into bed together yesterday (with Jeff Bridges!) to support schools in New York.

I laughed.

I wonder if Blue Peter was on the telly. :confused:

And here I [del]go[/del] come agaiiiiiiinnnn.

All together now!

ETA: At least the lights were out, so they could say, “You won’t see me.”