Confess your sins

When I was in college, I went to a keg party at my sorority sister’s house. I went inside to use the bathroom, accompanied by a guy I had just met (he didn’t actually go into the bathroom with me, just loitered around the living room until I was done). When I came out, I accidentally knocked over this really cool lamp she had and broke it. Almost immediately after that, she walked in, said hi, and noticed the lamp. I made all the “Oh, that really sucks that someone would do that” comments while she sort of freaked out about the lamp being broken. I didn’t admit to doing it or apologize or anything, though. The guy, who understandably didn’t call me after that night, just stood there watching this exchange.
Now, more than 10 years later, I think about this all the time. I feel so awful. I know it’s probably stupid - she probably barely remembers me, much less the lamp.

So, I’m confessing to you all in an attempt to purge my soul.

What horrible things have you done?

Millions and millions of impure thoughts?

Well, so it was you! I’d always wondered. But not to worry, as I gave up seeking revenge years ago when I could finally afford a new lamp. Although I really don’t need it as I’m going blind from reading in the dark.

My own sin? Kicked your dog, just in case it was you. :wink:

I am a tawdry tart.

I am a strawberry tart. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooo…I like strawberry tarts!

[sub]What? What do you mean, that’s *not what she… Ohhhh![/sub]

:: mutters ::

hussy.

When I was nine, I broke a window. My delinquent cousin was blamed for it, and, shamefully, I let him take the rap. (He didn’t get into any trouble over it, besides my relatives muttering about what a menace to society he was.)

Don’t feel badly, LCC. Tawdry tarts are my favorite.

How YOU doin’? :wink:

What? Topic? Oh, right. Confessions. Ummm…I sometimes flirt too much?

I cheated once at Skeeball at Chuck-E-Cheese’s.

When I was 7, my best friend and I took turns throwing rocks at the passing cars. I found a really big one, and heaved it at the next car that came by. It landed on the guy’s hood and just caved it in. He slammed on the brakes, and we just ran away.

No offense, but everyone else is sharing some kind of mundane sins, so I’m not going to be the one to post:

However, I did once steal Holy Water from a church. I also stole a Bible when I was fifteen and used the pages to roll joints. There’s more, but I don’t want to hog the confessional.

::blush:: Oh, you ::waves hand::

SPOOFE, is it even possible to cheat at Skee-Ball? What did you do, climb right up to the target?

Oh, way to code, FERRY! ::smacks self::

Already in Use, Skee-Ball is that thing where you roll the balls down a wooden platform and up into a bulls-eye type target, right? If it was just a single machine, you’d just walk around the side and stick it in the middle. I got caught walking up the platform once, but hey, I got the bullseye that time :slight_smile:

Oh, I didn’t think about walking along the side, as I always played with Skee-Ball machines in rows. Silly me.

I stole a book from my college library. The Book Of Lists. paperback
::hangs head in shame::

That’s what I do.

Most of my sins are punishable by jail time, so I’m gonna take the fifth on this one. :cool:

Hey Copaesthetic, I once stole a bible to roll joints with too. Strange.

I had sex with a lesbian, and a priest in the same month.

I cheated on my taxes last year. Sortof.