Confessions of a troll

Naw, not you or me, manhattan. It was the saxual deviants at our table that were off their reeds…

Back off, man. I’m a scientist.

Well that’s where you’re wrong.
Apt name BTW.

I am the great Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole!

So, you guys are reduced to chasing the tails of phantom trolls and flamers now, eh?
Ain’t it gonna be a bitch thinking you’re about to sink your teeth into a nice juicy t-bone but find yourself instead holding a limp dripping Vienna sausage?

Let me know if you ever find out who’s the point man in this circle-jerk.

bj0rnholio:

You said earlier:
" what matters is what is said, not who said it. "

I then stated you probably thought it was OK to post under different names, using one as a “flame-name”.

To which you responded:
" i never said flaming under a different name is perfectly ok. how the bloody well did you manage to cook that idea up? "

I really don’t know anything about ‘bloody wells’ (must be an Icelandic thing, I guess), but I’m still pretty sure my deduction skills are quite fine. If not, please explain in what other way you meant the first statement quoted, as the rest of your last post was once again very incoherent and not understandable.

Sure, I can be wrong at times. It’s just not as likely as it is with you, bj0rn.

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

coldfire:
i said:

people were saying things like:

and:

etc…
we seem to have a different perspective on what this thread is about. i dont blame you for it. i can see your point of view, i just choose not to make a case out of it because that would lead to flaming. and that is what you did.

bj0rn

Guilty. So ?

This is still the Pit.

Coldfire

the point is that you misquoted/interpeted what i said.
that has got nothing to do with the pit at all.

bj0rn

it leads to the kind of chaos you always get when an important public service is withdrawn. - reaper man, terry pratchett

bj0rn,

I quoted just fine.

And if misinterpreting YOU is a crime, you might as well sue all our asses off…

Coldfire

hey, and that is coming from a guy who quotes neil peart about how complex women are!
seriously, it is true that id changing for flaming is stupid…although id changing for general purposes isnt. this is after all a message board where our real identities arent used. so no matter what fake id you are using, there is always the same person behind the message. and the fake ids purpose is to prevent us others to know whos behind those posts.
intentions to confuse people using multible ids is cruel and stupid. and some might call it trolling. but in the end everybody will know, because if one person is using multible identities to confuse people, that person will not gain any pleasure from it unless other people know too.

bj0rn