Congratulations are in order for...ME!

I just got a letter yesterday from Middle Tennessee State University. I’ve been accepted to attend for the Fall Semester. Nobody expected me to go to college after taking a year off. But I am doing it. I’d buy everyone a round of drinks but…since I’m going to college I don’t think I could afford it.

Congrats! I’m in the middle of college admission waiting too but the mailman’s so slow.

Here’s to the Class of 2007!

Congratulations. Sometimes taking a year off before college is a smart thing to do. Depends on the person and the situation.

Charge!

Congratulations!

I was also accepted to MTSU…though I’m not going there, everyone assures me it’s a good school. Have fun. :slight_smile:

Congrats! Although I never attended MTSU, I lived across the street from the school for about 6 months. Looked like an interesting place.

Best of luck!

Hey, I did go to MTSU, back in the stone ages. My niece just graduated from there a year ago, so I can say with some confidence that it was and still is a good school. Are you at all interested in the Honors Program? I participated in that when I was there and really liked it. It is like a small, more slective college within the larger university. The guy who runs it (Dr. Messier) is a sweetheart of a guy. IMHO, the classes aren’t harder in terms of workload, just more challenging in terms of what is expected and you have smarter, more motivated classmates, plus smaller classes.

Best of luck to you. I hope you like it and get as much out of MTSU as I did.

Congratulations! Good luck, and work hard.

Congratulations and good luck!

Congrats, dude.

Excellent. Don’t become a statistic---- but do have fun. Congratulations and rock on.