Dan Le batard is Highly Questionable.

Since it’s a sports talk show It seems a bit more appropriate here, but I could be wrong about that.

I have a couple days off from work, So I have been watching this show. It is one of the most interesting shows ESPN has. For people who haven’t seen it, It’s Le batard and his dad, answering questions off the internet. And I have no idea if it’s any good or not. It’s seems almost like a meta joke about Sports talk("What the Hell hasn’t been done yet? Ohh cool, lets just go with that. That’ll mess with their heads).

It’s kinda funny, but I don’t know if it something I would watch everyday. What does anyone else who’s seen it think?

I really enjoy this show. I don’t see it everyday, but I catch most of the shows. Dan and Papi are great together, and I think Dan does a really good job with his interviews. It pretty much has the same stories as PTI (same producers), so if you’ve seen one, you don’t really need to see the other if you’re looking for news of the day. If you’re looking for laughs, though, then it’s worth seeing both.

I watched it yesterday for the first time. It seems like a very interesting show, or at least appears that way due to the different kind of set-up. I must say, the interview with Ricky Williams was…fascinating. But that was more due to Williams himself, who appears closer to being insane than ever.