Dead Bra Day

Yup, you heard that right. Today is officially the first annual Dead Bra Day.

Just in time for Valentine’s day.

Sounds like one of Rue’s relatives.

so when is dead boxer shorts day then? i have plenty that are tree worthy.

I’ve been waiting for this day. All my bras are on life support and just waiting for me to pull the plug.

I think that all women should join hands around the dead-bra tree, topless, and jump up and down in celebration! Please!

I agree with rhinostylee, but I don’t think the hubby would like my having black eyes from bouncin’.

There are a few beyond-hope boulder holders in the drawer, just begging to be put on the pyre rather than face another day’s titty duty.

Bring on the new silky-silkies!

[hijack]
When I was about 10, one winter we got enough snow to actually make a snowman. I hurried out and quickly began construction. After some time I had a good collection of snow peoples and critters going. Of course the Mama snowman needed some help.

I ran back in the house and secreted out one of my mom’s bras, created snow-boobs and put the bra on the snow-woman. It looked great!

It was a BRIGHT BLUE bra.

Noticed several people slowing down to take a look at my creation and then laughing loudly. Then I noticed a police car coming up the road. I hid behind one of my snow people and watched as the car stopped in front of the house, both policemen stared and laughed hysterically.

I was afraid they were going to come get me. Then mom noticed the cops sitting out front and my hiding. I was gonna get if from both sides. Finally the cops noticed her, pointed to the snow-woman and then drove off.

She came out of the house, I grabbed the bra and stuffed it down my jacket. By the time she got to the front of the yard, all she noticed was the boobs.

Luckily all I got was scolded and not allowed to play in the snow the rest of the day :frowning:

Fun whilst it lasted.
[/hijack]

I have almost 3/4 of one I can donate.

A few days ago when I got undressed I threw my favorite violet colored lacey bra over the back of the chair of my vanity. Yesterday I picked it up only to find my adolescent dog Jake had chewed up and apparently eaten about 1/2 of the right cup.

Although my hubby insists it is quite a good look for me, I am afraid that particular bra’s breast holding days over.

Damn.

Washte, that was freaking hilarious.

I’ve got a few decrepit old bras that really need to be given the heave-ho, but I can never bring myself to do it. Maybe today will be the day!

Washte – images of Calvin and Hobbes now going through my head. You are the female version of Calvin. I knew there was something I liked about you! :slight_smile:

If any of you bra-tossing ladies needs a little assistance with… er… refitting… Well, I have a couple of free hands and the purest motivations – I simply want to help. :smiley:

Nuts! I did that last week.

I’m glad you are all getting a kick out of my mischievous goings-on :slight_smile:

Monstre, my Hobbes-esque sidekick is named Moosey. Pictures of said instigator of current antics can be seen here.