Dear Lord Kathy Griffen

I just happened to be going through the TV while checking the boards at the same time… I went by abc, and what do I see? Kathy Griffen in a bikini???

Oh my god… I have to go throw up now…

seriously… they should put a warning on befrore they show something like that…

that was just nasty…

I dunno, I can kinda dig it.

Yes, I know I’m sick.

She alo is doing a commercial for plastic storage bags.

ALSO. Dammit.

God I hate that woman. Is she famous for any reason? It can’t be for her comedy.

That’s your opinion.

Some of us think she is funny.

well I hope you get your medication soon… the woman is a beast…

I thought women weren’t allowed to be Lords.

Unless she’s really a man! :eek:

[sup]It’s a pun based on my initial parsing of the thread title[/sup].

My condolences.l

Not me. I think she’s just an annoying bitch.

What’s wrong with her? She does have something of an annoying stage persona, but she’s an attractive woman, with a nice figure. She may not be your type, but “nasty?” That seems kind of extreme. Maybe I’m thinking of someone else – Kathy Griffin is the redhead who used to be on ‘Suddenly Susan,’ right?

Jess (who is confused)

[Homer] (shudder)Kathy Griffin(shudder)

I dig redheads, so I’m kinda attracted to her. I saw her on Jimmy Kimmel Live a few nights ago, and she didn’t seem very funny to me. I’d take at look at her in a bikini, given the chance. I guess I might reget it, though. Off to Google image search…

http://simpsons.metropoliglobal.com/famosos/CABF11KathyGriffin.jpg

Heh. :smiley:

*Dear Lord Kathy Griffin, we thank Thee for Thy obnoxious comedy, and for Thy fiery red mane which is like unto an explosion of Thy bumpy head. Forgive us our sins, oh Bitch of Bitches, that we may enter Thy pre-menstrual kingdom, where you live forever and ever…

Amen.*

Jess, yes that is the same “Pants wearing” kathy Griffen…

You never get to see the fact the she has so much fat around her kneecaps that it looks like she has 8 of them…

Seriously… I was shocked to see her in a bikini… I thought she was skinny… but no… she looks like she gained 100 lbs. and then lost 70 of them so her skin is all loose and flabby…

yes… “nasty” is the word

Isn’t most of her comedy and celebrity based on how shocked she is that she’s even a minor celebrity? The E! Channel is full of people like her. People who are famous because they are recognizable and willing to appear anywhere there are cameras, even if they aren’t very talented.

I’ve seen the clip of her in a bikini, so what? She looks no worse than tons of people I’ve seen on public beaches wearing the same amount or less clothing. Just because we know her name and she’s on TV she’s supposed to be in perfect shape?

IMO, she’s not funny or talented, but she’s not quite nasty, she’s just…there.

Mine too.

Kathy Griffin is Krusty’s daughter? That explains everything!
Wait a minute…no, it doesn’t. Carry on.

No of course not… but she is on TV… all I am asking for is maybe some pants… or at least a one piece…

those people on the beach are not TV personalities… they don’t make money by being on TV…

If you are going to be in front of a few hundred people… you can let go of yout pride for a little while if you are out of shape… but if you are in front of millions… come on… cover it up…