Democrats Running For 2018 and 2020 Just Stop and Fucking Govern

You people are so pathetic with your obvious jockeying for position in hopes of becoming the party leader in 2018 and beyond. I’d rather vote for a Republican’s shit-stained drawers (and they all are because Republicans are basically just savages pulled from caves and thatch huts and given people clothes) than you.

In your attempts to prevent the Republicans from having talking points in 2018 you’ve now fucked over the Dreamers. You should have shut the government down. This is the Republican-controlled Senate that wouldn’t even discuss Merrick Garland but you thought you could make an agreement with them!

You should have shut the government down and shown people you fight for those you represent, but you didn’t. Who would vote for such a person unless they didn’t have much choice?

The savages are winning because their leaders and representatives go to Washington D.C. and fight for legislation that makes savages happy.

The Democratic party goes to Washington D.C. and fights for what they think Republicans might think of them in 2018 and 2020. That sounds like the path to victory!! Strategery!

Shutting the government down is the exact opposite of governing.

And I’ll also note that the minority doesn’t govern, the majority party does.

It is governing, it’s right in the definition. You suck. Not governing is spending all your time worrying about what others think and dreaming of the Oval office in 2020.

Letting the government shut down to fight for DACA is governing.

Fucking over DACA recipients is campaigning.

Understand the difference now? Until you do, don’t fucking post in this thread.

I always enjoy hearing people who would never vote Democrat if their life depended on it complain about Democratic leadership as if they would vote for them if only they would help the Republicans dismantle the country.

Acting in the interests of the nation above those of your party *is *governing. Acting as an example for those who don’t, and for those who vote, is also governing. The people trying to do the right thing are not the problem, but you advocate that they act just as irresponsibly too. Where does that end?

Chimera, break that sentence into 2 or 3 sentences. It’s incomprehensible.

ElvisL1ves, golly gosh maybe it ends with Americans remaining in America instead of savages getting a chance to bash them, kick them, and then throw them out of the country when they’re done fucking them for votes.

What an idiotic rant. Go yell at Trump for creating this whole mess, don’t yell at the party trying to fix it because they’re refusing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for your cause.

In other words, grow the fuck up and learn what it takes to work in a democracy.

Anyone else have a problem comprehending what I wrote? :dubious:

JohnT, since you don’t understand the obvious, there isn’t a party trying to fix it. It’s right in front of your face. All those people on the TV in Washington D.C. aren’t doing anything. One party is running for 2020 and the other is not agreeing to anything at all.

What’s even more pathetic than worrying nonstop about 2020 is “Waah Waah blame Trump, blame Trump”. How long will that last as an excuse? People get bored of the same old crying coupled with being ineffectual.

You’d never vote for a Democrat, you’re just gaslight trolling.

Yeah, since who is it that controls the House the Senate and the White House???

Here’s a hint to the OP…

The Repubs do. So the mess belongs to THEM.

and this added on Edit

Dude, if you’re sick of people blaming Trump, then you’re fucking ignorant of what’s been happening over the past 6 months. Lets review:

1. TRUMP cancels DACA, says “bring me a bipartisan agreement”.
  2. Bipartisan agreement is sent to the WH.
  3. Trump rejects it.
  4. Another bipartisan agreement is sent to the WH
  5. Trump rejects that.
  6. You come in here whining that it’s the Democrats fault and we need to stop blaming Trump.

That was fine. I would have added a comma or two, to set off the subordinate clauses more clearly, but that’s just style.

There’s a corollary to the Don’t Post Drunk rule: Don’t Read Drunk either.

Shutting down the government over DACA isn’t going to win us any votes. It might even cost us control of the House and any hope of the Senate. This isn’t the hill to die on, we can do more for the dreamers if we keep our powder dry and work to regain the majority. Get the majority, then we can help the dreamers. Until then, their anguish is owned by the GOP.

It was perfectly clear to me.

I wish I hadn’t asked you to clarify. I didn’t want any dummies posting to my thread but now I see there is one.

No, idiot, the mess belongs to DACA recipients and their families. The families that are about to be torn to pieces. This idiot-talk speaking of these mistakes as though it’s just part of strategery is the most savage fucking thing I read on a day to day basis.

You forgot:

1.5 Democrats had a chance to shut the government down in order to force legislation on DACA and blew it because they don’t want Republicans saying naughty things about them in 2018.
6.5 Democrats whine about Trump.
7.0 Americans thrown out of the country into places they don’t understand to appease the savages.

No, the anguish belongs to Dreamers who trusted our government not to fuck them over. The GOP will suffer 0 anguish because they are getting everything they want and have a lock on the Congress is 2018. This fucking 2018 pipedream is ridiculous.

Oh, honey. You gone and done it now.

Narrator: Ironically, the “no dummies” rule was first violated by the OP.

The best thing for Dreamers is for the Democrats to win in 2018. I don’t see how, in the real world, a shutdown would have lead to anything good for Dreamers.