did I really hear that? (Good Eats)

Sorry, guys, he’s all mine. I claimed him. YOU’RE TOO LATE BWAA HAA HAA!

Absolutely zero arguement with the “cute” part, but are you sure he’s Southern? I’ve only ever found info about him being born in L.A. and attending cooking school in New England.

Serious question to those who find AB attractive (sort of like the early Elvis/Vegas Elvis dilemma)- do you prefer the young svelte Alton of the early episodes, or the current balding, cover the big tummy with puffy shirts Alton? :slight_smile:

Since I am in love with his personality and energy, his physical appearance doesn’t matt… ok I almost got that out with a straight face :wink:
I like both versions of him - I like his hair from season one much better, but the now meatier Alton is very appealing to me. and ivylass, you may have “claimed” him in Feb of this year - but I have been lusting after him since 1999!

He claims to be a “good ol’ boy” - he always talks of his southern roots - and IIRC he currently lives in or near Atlanta - and that’s where the Good Eats studio is - besides, he’s always shopping at an Atlanta MegaMart