Did the Lindsay Clancy thread disappear?

I will easily allow that my memory around this is wrong. I’m curious what the OP of this thread recalls, though.

The mistrial was declared on Sept. 4. I browsed the Wayback Machine links around that date and found nothing.

Thank you very much for checking. It was kind of you to take the time.

I trust the Wayback Machine and @engineer_comp_geek’s abilities to find any thread created on the SDMB, so I must have been mistaken.

Heck of a false memory, though! I’m a bit disturbed over it!

I thought I had seen it too so you are not alone. On the SDMB how this story never became a thread seems weird to me. This is not something likely to be missed and discussed here. Seems odd. No shenanigans but…unusual I think.

ETA: Maybe it is so fraught…so difficult to handle and also so incredibly emotionally charged no one wanted to go there. I want to talk about it but I am scared of the topic and where to start. YMMV

Well, at the time I was watching the alternate ending of Big, eating a Jiffy peanut butter sandwich and then watching old Looney Toons cartoons- so maybe my memory can not be trusted. :zany_face:

I used to watch Looney Tunes with Nelson Mandela, soooooo… :wink:

[deleted]