Diplomacy - Dominatrix

Agenda, Schmagenda. I just like writing letters. We in Italy are happy go lucky people. :smiley:

:: does the tarantella ::

Um, well, ah…as GM I have supreme authority to change things at my whim!!! Cower to my fieresome power!

[sub]Carry on[/sub]

I bow before your awesome might.

Am I to assume that the official date is the 10th now?

Wow, look at all of this last minute correspondence I’m getting. Spring 01 should be VERY interesting.

So, what’s everyone doing this fall?

Yes, the gods have acted through me, the date of July the 10th pleases them.

Since I assumed the whole time that Thursday was the 9th, everything is progressing smoothly :smiley:

Your “datically impaired” Duchessa

Spring should indeed be interesting. There are lots of things I’m curious about.

I’ll be taking over Europe.

You?

Getting my hair cut to the latest fashion trend, shop in Milano, get my nails done, that sort of thing.

What? You didn’t think I’d let slip my plans for world domination here, did you? Please. Not that I have any.

mumblemumbledamntrickstersmumblemumble

I’ll be opening up some Turkish baths in Bulgaria.

T-minus 15 hours folks.

Deadline passed!

I can’t wait for adjudication. Looks to be interesting.

It may be interesting to compare our opening moves with those of the big kids game. Their Spring 01 moves came out earlier this afternoon.

I’ve gotten everyone’s orders and the turn is closed. I need to ask that you all cease your dipping until I’ve sorted out this turn. There’s a GM issue which I need to deal with, and I’ll get an explaination and the results to you all as soon as possible.

I hope it’s nothing serious.

Not serious in the life or death kind of way, but it certainly has it’s implications.

:: bites nails ::

Ohmigod. Drama!! It’s more exciting than the Young and the Restless…

What? It is.

He’s trying to figure out how I could have won in the first set of moves.

I don’t blame him. Sometimes I even impress myself.

Hahaha! As a fellow GM, I know what the issue is. But I can’t tell you, only taunt you. I’m also interested to see how this one sorts out. And I didn’t know until the last few posts that Einmon was female (right?). Now I’m cheering for her because we all know the world needs more dominatrixes (is that the correct plural?)

Just as a guess, I bet Omni got some ambigous or void orders. And he’s got to decide whether to give the offending player(s) another shot at sending something intelligible.

Kids today. Whaddayagonnado?