Disney Animated Movie Madness FINAL ROUND

1. Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast.

The Little Mermaid

I love Beauty and the Beast, but Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie. Gotta love the redhead.

Beast.

1. Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast
Groove should be here. We wuz robbed! :stuck_out_tongue:

Beauty and the Beast!

Despite that fact that Ariel is a redhead, which usually is a trump card, I have to go with B&tB. The reasons are not so much about the animation or such as the fact that Ariel is so totally self-obsessed:

[ul]
[li]Can’t be bothered to show up for a show in which she is supposedly the star[/li][li]Completely unconcerned by the fact that she constantly endangers her friends[/li][li]Is so smitten with a guy she has seen, what, twice? that she can’t wait to abandon her family and friends to run off with him[/li][li]All this at age sixteen. [/li][li]Good singer, though. [/li][/ul]

Beauty and the Beast, and I’ll happily take up the gauntlet on its behalf against the grumpy naysayers, if necessary.

With me at your side. It really is the best.

Well I’ve voted all the way through but I just can’t decide which of these I dislike the least. Beauty bores me the plot just drags through out. Though I’m embarrassed to admit it Mermaid gave me nightmares when it first came out (I was 6 lay off) and I haven’t seen it since. I’m going to respectfully abstain and go watch Aladdin.

Hell, if you aren’t going to vote for one of the top contenders you should at least throw your write in vote towards Groove.

Vote Groove, the countdown’s write in candidate of choice!

Groove! It’s given a lot of joy to me and my kids.

Between Beauty and Mermaid, it’s Mermaid, if only for Ursula’s sake.

1. The Little Mermaid
  2. Beauty and the Beast

More rooting against the latter than for the former, but at least the females in the Chance household are enjoying what for them is a “win-win”.

Twenty-four hours to go, voters!

1. The Little Mermaid
  2. Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast, easily my favorite Disney movie of all time.

Beauty and the Beast
Lumiere wins the MVP award.