Disney Animated Movie Madness FINAL ROUND

After five rounds it’s come to this, sports fans. We’re facing the wettest princess against the peasant princess! The Atlantean vs the Frenchwoman! The white gown vs the yellow gown!

Who will win? We’ll know by Friday night when voting ends and we declare a champion in this version of Disney’s Animated Movie Madness!

1. The Little Mermaid
  2. Beauty and the Beast

Get those votes in!

Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast.

…my favourite Disney movie. Yay!!!

Beauty and the Beast

This is based soley on the movies themselves, not the respective female leads. I have character sketches of both Ariel and Belle on my bedroom wall (along with Malificent and Dopey). Ariel is hotter, but only a little.

Oh, and I predict a slaughter.

Beauty and the Beast.

Beauty and the Beast

Maybe this time something I like will actually go all the way.

beauty

Beauty and the Beast, probably my favourite Disney movie. I sense a horrific massacre in this round.

1. Beauty and the Beast

Because B&tB has the be the single most overrated animated effort in the entire studio’s history, I feel obliged to vote for The Little Mermaid (aka, the film which barely squeaks into a Disney Top 10 on the most generous of days) on sheer principle alone.

Little Mermaid.

Only because of that afternoon years ago that I watched it with a new girlfriend. “Kiss The Girl” is a song that I’ll always remember…sigh.

Little Mermaid

Beauty and the Beast

(Though Ariel is hotter)

Beauty and the Beast.

Little Mermaid, although I have to admit I’m more doing it to vote against B&tB, just because I dislike the story in general (both disney and non-disney version).

Beauty & the Beast. But it’s not even in my top 10.

The Little Mermaid although very tepidly. It’s a good movie but not a great one. I can’t believe this and Beauty and The Beast are the final two. I can think of a dozen Disney movies that are better than either of them.

Beauty and the Beast.

Agree–this wasn’t the best choice.

Beauty and the Beast…easily in my top 5 of Disney movies.

and Belle is hotter. Nerds > bimbos.