Disney Films We Just Don't Need To See

Walt Disney’s Flesh for Frankenstein

I had a nightmare about the Disney version of Terry Pratchett’s Mort. PTerry himself reassured me that would never ever come to pass.

Walt Disney’s The Thornbirds

Disney’s Lord Jim

Disney’s Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket

and, of course, Disney’s Moby Dick

(You mean there are books that don’t have to do with the sea?)

Walt Disney Presents Lysistrada

Disney Presents the Bible.

Disney’s Wild Swans: 3 Daughters of China

I’m surprised nobody mentioned this:

Debbie does Disney

Walt Disney’s Penis

Walt Disney’s The Killing Joke
Released as a joint DC/Disney collaboration. Featuring the remixed musical number by Fiona Apple, “It’s been a bad, bad, day.” Not released on VHS or DVD in North America after Bob Kane immolated himself outside Disney HQ on the day of it’s theatrical release.

Disney’s Barefoot Gen ,With a cameo from Paul Tibbet.

Touchstone Pictures’ Anno Dracula
Not quite as likely as “The Iliad: The Animated Series,” but close.

Walt Disney direct-to-video-Er, “Home Theatre Productions’” The Tin Drum, starring Haley Joel Osment and Jessica Biel, who never work again. Released only on video after protests after the planned theatrical release in the southern U.S. sparked protests that grew to the point that congress was forced to reinstate the Reconstruction Act of 1867.

Why yes, I’m in a dark mood tonight, why do you ask?

** Disney’s The Double**
Mickey plays a poor Rusian mouse who is bedeviled by a double (played by Donald Duck) who tries to steal his life. Will anyone believe the hapless, self-important mouse, or will he be carted off to the loony bin? Watch and find out. Features the song “Tonight I’m just me” by Shedaisy.

Walt Disney’s Spiceworld :stuck_out_tongue:

Hah. You’re only thinking that’s being humoristic.

I mean, you don’t have those Donald Duck Pocketbooks in america, do you? Because in Finland (and doubtless many other European countries) we have those, and I swear on a stack on Bibles one of them had a story based on - 1984…

If you mean DD comic books, I remember some of them became quite philosophical; I would’nt be surprised.

Walt Disney presents The Vagina Monologues

In a similar vein.

Disneys puppetry of the Penis

Ranchoth- I don’t care if Touchstone/Disney does it- ANNO DRACULA MUST BE FILMED!!!

Rickjay-
RE Disney’s LOLITA- I was actually going to start that as a rumor about five years ago- my cast was John Lithgow as Humbert, Britney Spears as Lolita & Steve Martin as Clare Quilty. I forget who I had as Mom - maybe a dowdied down Uma Thurman?

I love the Dagny’s dog idea but wouldn’t Eddie Willers be more appropriate? Hell, the poor guy had that basic role in the book.

Walt Disney Presents Titus Andronicus featuring the finale number Having the Kids for Dinner, and The Addams Family’s “Thing” as Titus’s severed hand.

“Disney’s Pink Flamingos”

Disney’s * The 120 Days of Sodom. *

Disney’s * The Holy Bible, Old and New Testaments. * Mickey would be Jesus, of course. Goofy gets to be Moses, and Donald gets to be Noah.

I just had this insane vision of Mickey Mouse in a loincloth nailed to a cross. His head is hanging down, his tongue is hanging out, and his eyes are X’ed out. Otherwise it looks like the crucifixion scene in * Ben Hur. * Is that crazy or what?