Do any women whatsoever think mankinis are sexy?

If so, I 've never heard it. Yea or nay anyone?

What is a mankini?

You may wish to cover your eyes before clicking here.

Oh, I saw one of those in some meme or something. I assumed it was a one-off joke.

No, I don’t think it’s sexy. And I don’t think it’s supposed to be sexy, I think it’s supposed to look funny.

Popularised (invented?) by Borat. I doubt anyone is expected to find it sexy but I’m sure someone, somewhere, does.

Rule 34. Someone somewhere finds it sexy.

Oh, no doubt. But I don’t think that was the intention.

Sure, I think it was intended as a joke from the get go.

I thought he composed the Pink Panther theme.

He only covered it.
And not very well.

Those things should come with a gallon of brain bleach… At least the model is relatively fit - the alternative is terrifying.

“One size fits all” ?!?

Mens g string pouches are a real thing but I don’t believe they’re for the benefit of attracting women.

I gotta get that out of my “recently viewed” at Amazon before my husband gets the wrong idea…

They’re somehow far more obscene than actual nudity to me- nekkid men are no big deal, but I have to avert my eyes from men wearing a mankini…

I own one, somewhere in a cupboard. I am a skinny 40-something with a beer belly: in other words the perfect mankini model.

Nobody wears them to impress. People wear them for purely humerous purposes, and mine has only been seen in public once, though I was carefull to attend to my… (ahem)… personal grooming before I wore it.

If anything, the ladies who saw me were more horrified than the gentlemen.

This is based on a real type of womankini. (Some googling shows that the type is called “slingshot bikini” and you can even get them at Wal-Mart.)

A nsfw but funny comment on those:

https://www.oglaf.com/beachhero/

Speaking of SBC and the mankini (which I thought had gin, vermouth, an olive…?)

Anybody else think that the title read “manikins”?