Do any women whatsoever think mankinis are sexy?

Borat only made them well-known, not popular. They are as unattractive as a misplaced hair scrunchy.

What the hell is a “mankini”?

You say that like it is an event that occurs in your life from time to time …

Don’t remind me…

It’s only been a few times, at festivals, but that’s been quite enough.

Nope. Even a guy who managed to look good in one, would look much better in almost anything else. I only say “almost” because I have been awed by the creative minds here in the past.

Even taking Borat out of the search, I can’t find one attractive photo:
https://www.google.com/search?q=mankini+-borat&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1130&bih=522&ei=vmITYoX7HqWwytMPysOf2AE&iflsig=AHkkrS4AAAAAYhNwzuahRRQndFJvc3kAeyqCnxPTQjRq&ved=0ahUKEwiF0t3rxJD2AhUlmHIEHcrhBxsQ4dUDCAY&uact=5&oq=mankini+-borat&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoFCAAQgAQ6CAgAEIAEELEDOgsIABCABBCxAxCDAToICAAQsQMQgwE6BAgAEB5QAFj2I2D6KmgAcAB4AIABaIgBqgaSAQQxMy4xmAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWc&sclient=img

I believe the view from the back is possibly even more disturbing (a string between the butt cheeks).

Now I’m a guy who thinks men’s bodies are generally the bee’s knees, but this item makes even the best body look repellent.

Cher was wearing them before Borat (think ‘If I Could Turn Back Time’)

Was image searching today and came upon something even more obscene than the mankini: a sort of one-hip jockstrap. I won’t even advise anyone to look for this.

Even she couldn’t pull that off. And if Cher can’t do it, nobody can…or should.

Stranger

I wonder if gay men find them attractive.

Speaking only for myself here, but no. A hot guy in a mankini would look infinitely better in any number of other underwear options.