Do Girls Get PMS Before Their VERY FIRST Period?

I know this answer ain’t gonna help for sure, but for a fact, women don’t get no PMS until after they get married. Nothing to do with menstruation at all, menstruation just got a bad rap.

Ooooh. Cite. Especially if it’s a fact.

Do unmarried women not suffer from PMS?
Do divorced women stop feeling it when they first leave or when they see a lawyer?
Do widows stop having PMS at the moment of their husbands’ deaths or after the will is read?
Do brides get PMS as soon as they say “I do” or during their first menstruation as a married woman?
What factors protect an unmarried woman from PMS?
If I never marry Drachillix and just keep on being his lovebunny, will I never suffer from PMS?
I have so many questions for Major Felgud!

I don’t know if I did or not. But I was 13 and always in a bad mood. For several years I was incredibly cranky. It wasn’t until I was about 17 that I started noticing that I only got really bitchy a couple of days before my period. I suspect any PMS previous to that got lost in the general hormonal onslaught.

Come on, don’t you guys have a sense of humor?

My wife had the same experience. Sometime last year (@ 23 years of age) she started getting bad lower back pains, nausea, etc., and didn’t know why. She finally realized it was PMS, and was really pissed off b/c she had never had any pain before.