Do people do this --- Breast Feeding Question

When a women is breast feeding is it common or uncommon for her husband/boyfriend/lover to suck milk out of her breast and ingest it?

So long as the little one is not being cheated out of needed nourishment, and the arrangement is agreeable to the adults involved, where is the problem?

No problem, just wondering if people do with?

No problem, just wondering if people do this?

I can’t say that I hear of this sort of thing happening frequently, but there’s nothing wrong with it happening from time to time that I can see.

I can’t say that I hear of this sort of thing happening frequently, but there’s nothing wrong with it happening from time to time that I can see.

Well I did it once. Not because it turned me on but just becuase I was curious what it tasted like. Actualy what she did was (my wife at the time) squeeze a little out on her finger then I tasted it.

And FTR I’ll stick with good ol’ cows milk.

If you want too much information: More than one breastfeeding businesswoman who keeps breast milk in the fridge has offered me a taste. Thank god for breast pumps. The mind reels at the alternative.

I don’t like to speculate on the sexual habits of my friends, and I’m not suggesting that you do. I’m just saying that bodily functions are not exactly sacred to the parents of young babies. (That’s no place for a young baby!) What seems like a mysterious and freaky thing to you might seem like a good time to someone else. And given how exhausted and punch-drunk new parents are for the first few months, there is just no telling.

[hijack]
Here are some social rules I just made up. Unless you have a problem and you want my help, do not give me any details about things that happen when you are naked, tied up, or on the john. The word “sebum” is not a word that should be used in social discussion. Okay? Okay.[/hijack]

I did it, but more as a joke. I surprised her and gave a quick suck, which did produce milk. And yes, I’m with Shakes, cow’s milk is tastier.

-Tcat

j.c., next time they offer just tell them that you prefer to drink straight from the spigot.

In answer to the OP, my wife breastfed both of ours for quite a while when they were young, and I was never tempted to do this. It was just sort of anti-erotic in my mind.

On the other hand, some people find this to be very erotic. As long as you’re two consenting adults, there’s nothing wrong with it–and there are lots of ways this can be fun :wink:

My husband tasted it, off my finger, but more out of curiousity. Don’t look up ‘lactation consultant’ in a Google search. Just a warning.
:slight_smile: