Does anyone find Michael Jackson sexy?

Does anyone out there find Michael Jackson sexy?

He is a wonderful dancer, and loves children and animals. He has big sensitive “deer caught in the headlights” eyes to him. He has a private amusement park called “Neverland”.

His hobbies are Scientology, plastics, and square dancing.

Plastics??!!!
[The Graduate]Plastics![/The Graduate]

How can your hobby be plastics? I work in plastics and would never dream of having them as a hobby. What does that even mean? Is he making his own spare parts now?

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No!

He’s a Scientologist? Don’t think so. His former wife, Lisa Marie Presley was one, but he was raised Jehovah’s Witness.

Sexy? God no. But there’s no accounting for taste.

I would have been butt ass scared of him if I were little.

On behalf of every living female without a monetary interest in him…

I humbly submit the following.

<ahem>

ewwwwwwwwww

Bubbles?

Michael Jackson and sex in the same sentence. I will go now, I’ll puke and when I am back I hope this thread is no more.

Michael Jackson and sex in the same sentence? I will go now, I’ll puke and when I am back I hope this thread is no more.

I see the words and I understand them, but my brain can’t comprehend why they would ever be together.

Oh dear God. My brain has imploded and is now oozing out of my ears as a result of the images that popped into my head while reading the title of this thread.

So I guess my answer would be NO. :o

I watched a few minutes of that show that was on. I had several impressions in that short time, from feeling that he is just bizarre, that he is lying, and also just feeling bad for the guy. Sexy was no where to be found.
I will take this opportunity to repeat a joke I heard on the radio the other day:

How is a snowman like Michael Jackson?

He’s white, attracts children, and eventually his nose will fall off.

Ugh. Me, after making people read the sworn statement from the '90s by the kid who accused him of molestation: “No, guys, I think it’s HOT. I just want to fell his band-aided fingers all over my… (shudder).” I was trying to gross them out, but even I couldn’t keep up the charade.

Something else that’s fun to do:
-Obtain a copy of MJ’s Bad album
-go to track 9
-turn the volume up, maybe watch the interview, muted
-pretend he’s talking to a young boy
You’ll be hearing the following, before the actual song

No,no…Im a guy, no way, even if I was a woman, no way, not even if I was a plant, sorry about that jeff lebowski’s brother.

“Does anyone find Michael Jackson sexy?”

Uh, sure…compared to Carrot Top maybe…but even then…

And here’s the funny part…

When I was in kindergarten, I was convinced that when I grew up, I was going to marry Michael Jackson (This was almost 20 years ago).

Little did I know that by waiting until I’d grown up, I completely missed my window.
shudder

Gah. I’ll still admit… he was cute 20 years ago. Now he’s just outright creepy and he reminds me of those people in Escape from LA that steal body parts for plastic surgery. Blech.

Ugh…NO…NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!

He was a cute kid, but he hasn’t been cute for about fifteen or twenty years. And he’s too weird for words.

[brain imploding]WHOOMP![/brain imploding]

I’m starting to worry about jeff lebowski’s brother.

I feel dirty for even reading this thread.

Fagjunk Theology: Not just for sodomite propagandists anymore.

Okay. I admit it. I thought he was super-cute in the Thriller video.

Since then, egad no! ::: shudder :::

Not since I was six years old and “Billy Jean” was all the rage. And even then I didn’t really have a crush on him, we just thought he was cute in that video.

Now-GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

The Mods had the cure for his issues.