Does anyone hate skates as much as me?

You should speak to your physician, or a person of the cloth.
Now.
:dubious:

Is a bay rightly considered the ocean? I mean can’t there be some neutral common ground with me and the skates and stingrays where we can all coexist peacefully without any one getting stepped on or brushed up against inappropriately? I was holding up my end of the bargain; shuffling, nothing but shuffling - not a single moment of foot leaving the sand.

Where are you (OP) that these things are common? I think it’d be cool if we had them around here.

Ref folks saying a meal of skate was nasty. I’m a bit confused. I understand lots of fish flesh sold as scallops is really cookie-cuttered chunks taken out of various species of ray. But apparently not from skates which taste nasty?

Perhaps someone is selling imitation scallops, like imitation crab.

Kent Island Maryland, part of the Chesapeake. Lots of wildlife, herons, Osprey - I never saw a bald eagle close up until I went there.

I wish those birds ate skates.

Invest in an imitation scallop business.

It’s never too soon, but there is a wrong audience. F’rinstance, I didn’t know that a friend had become friends with him and his wife on a cruise. Ooops! :smack:

Thanks for clarifying!

Mr. Nylock, I like you just fine. It’s skates that I hate. :smiley:

Damn that’s some pretty country and waterways. I’ve always wanted to spend some time wandering around the upper Chesapeake.