Does anyone remember this game?

I woke up this morning thinking about this game I used to play on my Playstation I think it was…for the life of me I can’t remember the name or even if it was Playstation.
Essentially how it worked was you were this little soldier guy, with a blaster and a jetpack, and there were a whole variety of diffirent machines you could drive. One was a big ball that could unfold like those robots in SW:Episode One, or could charge itself up and roll really fast and inflict damage that way. Another was an Ed 209 looking thing, another was a spider robot that could climb on walls, and a regular biped robot with a jetpack who could kinda "skate"really fast, there were about 4 more. You had to go through these levels fighting bad guys, I don’t really remember too much of it. The multiplayer versus was great, you would look all over for the robots and the diffirent weapon systems you could get for them. The little guy was teeny tiny, but it was funny to fly him around and hide, and frustrating if your opponent caught up to you in a robot while you were just the guy.

What is this game and is there any news on a sequel?